Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First use

nazaert

I have watched a few of your videos on YouTube and thought I would just email you to see if you could give me your advice.

I am 30yrs old, 5'11" 200lbs skinnyfat.

I want to put on a little mass but be cut.

A friend at work does steroids and he has peeked my interest, however I'm not sure if I trust everything he says. He tried yelling me that I don't need a pct for such a low setup but I wanted one for sure. This is what in working with.

I habe two bottles of test e
One bottle of winny
One bottle of tamoxifen

Originally I was going to do a 6 week cycle just to test things out, he said with 2 injections a week I wouldn't need a pct. My other friend tells me I absolutely need a pct and that I should do a 12 week cycle.

I plan to do
Weeks 1-12 Test e 250mg 2x a week
Week 8-12 winny ed

Pct will be tamoxifen and I'm getting a bottle of Clomid, my question is will that be enough for a pct? This is my first time, I just don't want to mess myself up, I just have always wanted to try this.

you are skinny fat? what is your body fat? you dont use multiple steroids on a first cycle man...

I'm not the expert here, but at 5 11, 200 lb, and skinny fat? Don't even think about steroids man... your questions show how little you actually know. It really sounds like you need to get on a healthy meal plan, work out on a consistent schedule, and look into a sarms stack. Im sure someone with more experience can suggest a stack for you based on your goals. Focus on that diet man, and you will impress yourself.

Agree build a natural base,do a ton of research on the gear u are interested in.the more u know the more u grow.

I agree you need to build a base and have your diet in tune before anything. It isn't magic you still need to put in work and alot of it before even thinking of juice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You aren't in the right condition for steroid use at this time, and haven't built the proper base. Also a first cycle is test only. You don't ever use other compounds on a first cycle. You are a ways off from being ready for steroids

Why's That? Strictly so you know how your body reacts to the test e before adding others?
clearly man... how on earth would you know your body response if you start cramming several steroids in on your first cycle?? that makes no sense...

Top Bottom