Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time steroids

knosoll

I am 38yo, 171cm at 90kg been training for 8 years on and off and really serious for the last 2 years but never really got the body I wanted despite all the efforts I put in nutrition and training, I just got big but my body composition isn't great and I am afraid I hit the 40 and not having the dream body I want, I am always 100% committed to training and nutrition.

I just decided that I want to use steroids for the first time in my life, I just trust you and want your advise on what to use, how much and how and can you keep taking supplements while on steroids and what is best style of workout routine to do along with it.

Before you start using steroids, you have to consider all the facts and do all the research. For guys in your situation, I always recommend using SARMS first before jumping into steroids. Less side effects and the same gains.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/sarms

Since you have been training for so long, you are well aware that in bodybuilding it is best to be gradual, and not go too fast. Therefore, better do a cycle or two with SARMs first. They will get you well conditioned for AAS use, so you will be able to get better results from steroids. A first go at a SARMs triple stack would be good.

Then, the first steroids cycle should look like this:
Testosterone enanthate at 400-500 mgs per week for 12 weeks. Aromasin 10 mgs EOD for 12 weeks. Then do the PCT of Nolvadex, Clomid, HCGenerate ES, and Ostarine MK-2866. It is always best to start with just one steroid, and then after the second cycle add one compound at a time. This way you will be aware of your body's reactions to the different compounds.

Top Bottom