Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time steroids use

hoyarest

Hello,

I have checked a lot of your videos out on YouTube and they have been very helpful in my decision on what I want to use. I am for sure in a mix between Anavar or Winstrol. I am at this point leaning towards Winstrol. I am already pretty lean but I stopped getting my gains. I most certainly want to get more gains and get more strength. If I choose to go with Winstrol because I am a huge Cardio guy, what would I need to stack it with. Like I said I am very new to this and a lot of these terms I am hearing for the first time. I need help getting started up. Thanks for the help brother.

You don't ever use oral steroids without a test base bro. We also can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals.

its not a race ..... its a journey bro... like the Gents are saying... build the foundation.... test only

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom