Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time stacking RAD140,LGD4033,MK677

newbe

Hi,
I am 35 years old , 154 lbs , 12% BF, Height 6,2. ( RAD140,LGD4033,MK677) got them from sarms4you and Medal Research.

I train cross-fit 5 times a week. I am looking for some guidance on the following stacks please. I am not looking to get massive, i just want to see an improvement and get a bit more muscle on 10 lbs would be good! i also want to get a bit stronger currently i can bench 80kg and squat 110kg ( ass to grass). please can you tell me if the stack i'm planing is good and what i can expect, also how long should i do it for and what could be the side effects? really don't want to lose my hair!! and have man boobs!!! also i don't know anything about PCT should i be looking into that and what kind and when?
what are the dosage you recommend for the stack please, like i said im not trying to become Arnold here just want to be a little fuller and stronger.
Thank you very much

Bro at your stats it looks like you need some diet help big time. You are severely undersized for your height. What does your diet look like?

Also the sarms source you are using is not good at all.

Hi,
I think i eat well enough, i could definitely be eating a lot more but i find it very difficult. typical day eating for me is 6 eggs for breakfast/ cold press juice orange carrots,apple,ginger.cucumber. lunch tuna sandwich or pasta with meat or some other stuff. typically a snack in the afternoon a couple of peanut butter sandwiches. dinner usually rice and chicken or pasta. also protein shake twice a day. like i said im not looking to get massive just want to improve on my size a little bit and get stronger. so you wouldn't recommend the sarms for me then? also what makes you say the source is bad? is it sarms4you or medal research or both? could you recommend another supplier? I've already bought the products from those guys and i have asked for the lab test results.
thanks for you help

bro, how can you say you eat well enough when you are 6'2 and only 154... your diet pretty much sucks to be honest with you... have had any help with your diet from anyone or did you just come up with this yourself? your sarms sources both are horrible, yes... he never said to not use sarms but when there is such a staggering issue with your weight compared to height, which there is here, then of course that has to be brought to light... you are WAY undersized for your height... at least 25-30 lbs and even then you would be looked at as light.. for example, im 6'1 185 and i get shit constantly about being small etc.. and you are 30 lbs less and an inch taller... you dont eat even close to well enough... its not about being massive man... its about being a healthy weight

I hear you, i know i should be eating a lot more but i really struggle and i also have a very fast metabolism I've struggled with that my whole life. i really don't want to get any bigger than 80kg I surf and want to stay light and agile. Im here for help obviously and listening to what you have to say. so eat more? got it ill try that but i really want some extra help also which is why i was thinking sarms i read that Mk677 helps with appetite that could help me take in more food. i know its not a miracle cure and im not looking for an easy way here like i said im in the gym 5 days a week and i push really hard! i don't drink alcohol i dont eat junk food i try to be as healthy as possible. in your opinion is this stack a good one or should i be looking at something else? also what supplier would you recommend? I am not in the US by the way so shipping might be an issue.

My bad!! i made a mistake i weigh 158 LBS!!! ( still not huge i know) i made a mistake converting KG to LBS

My bad!! i made a mistake i weigh 158 LBS!!! ( still not huge i know) i made a mistake converting KG to LBS

OK but it still doesn't alter the fact that you are way too light, there are easy wins just from diet changes. You are clearly not eating anywhere near enough quality food.

What are your daily macros?

Alright guys I hear what you all saying I know I’m skinny as fuck! Not living in a dream world here. But back to the point please. Is this sarm stack good if I up the food intake? I don’t count macros by the way and yes I will work on the diet and get more food in so no need to keep hammering that point. I’m not getting shitty just Looking for answers.
Thank you guys

Alright guys I hear what you all saying I know I’m skinny as fuck! Not living in a dream world here. But back to the point please. Is this sarm stack good if I up the food intake? I don’t count macros by the way and yes I will work on the diet and get more food in so no need to keep hammering that point. I’m not getting shitty just Looking for answers.
Thank you guys

It's fine BUT why don't you hold off until you really need it? You'll make better gains by just adjusting your diet - because until you do this it's all a waste anyway - gaining say 20lbs then when progress is petering out hit the sarms and gain more muscle.

the sarms stack is fine, the timing, not so much... you just seem to want to hear what you want and do what you want but thats not how it works here... just because the cycle is fine doesnt mean the timing is... its a million miles from that... you do whatever you want since you seem to know everything... good luck

Olderbro, thank you! so what do you suggest i do? like i said im doing crossfit 5 times a week i feel good and strong no problems there i just want a little more weight on not a lot just 10 lb. i read that MK677 helps with appetite could I use that as i eat but i don't have that massive appetite to eat a ton of calories a day. also i am a full time student right now so i sit in a classroom from 8-5 hard to build up a massive appetite. appreciate your help.

Dylan, i think theres a bit of a communication breakdown here man, im not saying i know if i did i wouldn't be here! if you read the reply from olderbro you will see that he gets it and yes im following the advice ill put the sarms on hold until i put some more weight on with food. i respect your position and experience man not having dig at you here i was honestly just looking for advice.
should i throw the stuff i got from sarms4you away? or you reckon when the time is right i can use it? now im reading some suppliers put pro hormones in their products! don't know who to trust anymore.

Dylan, i think theres a bit of a communication breakdown here man, im not saying i know if i did i wouldn't be here! if you read the reply from olderbro you will see that he gets it and yes im following the advice ill put the sarms on hold until i put some more weight on with food. i respect your position and experience man not having dig at you here i was honestly just looking for advice.
should i throw the stuff i got from sarms4you away? or you reckon when the time is right i can use it? now im reading some suppliers put pro hormones in their products! don't know who to trust anymore.

I wouldnt use that shit if u paid me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ok i shall throw that shit away. who should i get it from when im ready and when do you think i should start using sarms? trying to be realistic here i don't think i will put 10lbs on with just food alone but ill try my best.

ok i shall throw that shit away. who should i get it from when im ready and when do you think i should start using sarms? trying to be realistic here i don't think i will put 10lbs on with just food alone but ill try my best.
If you cant put 10 lbs on with food, then PEDs aren't going to help you either. What do you think muscle is made of? It's not air.

Olderbro, thank you! so what do you suggest i do? like i said im doing crossfit 5 times a week i feel good and strong no problems there i just want a little more weight on not a lot just 10 lb. i read that MK677 helps with appetite could I use that as i eat but i don't have that massive appetite to eat a ton of calories a day. also i am a full time student right now so i sit in a classroom from 8-5 hard to build up a massive appetite. appreciate your help.

You need to work out what your macros are then let us know and we'll make some suggestions. Sarms can stimulate your appetite but if you aren't careful you'll end up eating anything and everything and just get fat.

You've got to stick to clean food and remember this is a marathon not a sprint.

I don't mean this unkindly but you do come across as young and impatient - and we all were exactly the same once - but in this game being impatient never leads to a good outcome. We are all just trying to put you on the road to huge gains but it's a long road brother and there are no short cuts.

Doing what Dylan and Rick suggest is actually the quickest route to what you want to achieve.

Thank you guys! really appreciate the help, Olderbro you are right i did get caught up in the quick result thing, I should know better. I will take your advice and and put more effort in eating and doing it the natural way. Ill put the sarms on hold. Thank you again guys much appreciated. Im glad I got on here before doing anything!

Top Bottom