Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Time Order With Phurious!

Betta call saul

PHURIOUS
LMAO bro i cant tell you how much i appreciate your patience and professionalism this past 6 months or so. Merry Christmas and hope you have a Happy and prosperous New Years. And i want you to Roll MF'n Tide!!!!!

I used to sell $10k/month worth of mushrooms for several months. I loved and hated it haha. Glad I didn't get caught but I sold in a pretty "smart" manner.
What I hear smart was, "used to." Glad you made your money and was smart enough to get out. Greed is one heavy bitch that some love to hold lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

well I guess we don't get the fucking update that your package arrived? lol why do we not get any updates from these guys that come in drop bombs about sponsors and never update and apologize for panicking?

All orders and shipping were suspended temporarily for personal reasons. Shipping will restart next week. Theres your update....

PHURIOUS

Yes i know that.

PHURIOUS

lol yes the OP people dropping fucking bombs on sponsors and not updating that they are the ones that panicked and screwed the pooch. i know i hate eating craw too but damnit man up and update on our sponsors because they work hard to keep shit flowing the right way. you know i got your back phurious lol

Hey guys i would appreciate your answer for this. Basically i'm confused with pct i.e should i use hcg with clomid and nolvadex or use these two substances first than hcg alone ????

Hey guys i would appreciate your answer for this. Basically i'm confused with pct i.e should i use hcg with clomid and nolvadex or use these two substances first than hcg alone ????

Hey bro. Start a new thread and give us some details about what you're on and your stats and we'll help line up the correct pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah it wasn't his update it was fuckin boatmans that had 2 threads going panicking about his phurious order, cuz he was "drunk" and then he hasn't been back since to update that he panicked and got his order. this kind of shit pisses me off, don't drop bombs on a sponsor then not update when you are embarrassed that you the customer is in the wrong.

yes its a 2 way street. customers should repost that all is good. esp when they start a post stating theres a issue

yes its a 2 way street. customers should repost that all is good. esp when they start a post stating theres a issue

that was my whole point of I guess we don't get a fucking update. "theboatman" that is who that was directed at. but no worries we are all on the same page!!! phurious has nothing but the unapproachable customer service with great communication

that was my whole point of I guess we don't get a fucking update. "theboatman" that is who that was directed at. but no worries we are all on the same page!!! phurious has nothing but the unapproachable customer service with great communication

He actually did applogize to me privatly.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom