napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first steroid cycle

brahimter

Dear Sir Dylan Gemelli

Please advice what to take a first steroid cycle. Check the below details sir

i'am 28 years old

all natural bodybuilder since 2007, i hit the gym 6 days per week and i won several competitions (bodybuilding and weightlifting) i always get the second place.

now am a gym instructor and i have studied the weight lifting courses and nutrition course plus pt courses.

i eat 5 to 6 meals per day

weight:88 kg
height:170cm

i only take supplements such as proteins\creatine\ arginine\l-citrulline\bcaa\ pre workout and glutamine

i have a good physique but i have some water retention because of the lack of cardio and i have a long working hours.
i would like to go pro its a dream of mine and i wish you could help me with your advices.

Generally test only is advised for a first cycle, possibly with some sarms to enhance the cycle. Something like this would be your cycle

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day (25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

IMG_20170728_221931.jpg
lower body my guns my wheels !! i swear am natty :p i know that no one can believe me even my father who is a phd in physical education

ok sir dont laugh at me lmfao !! frankly i dont know what i need to do but all i can say is i would like to look shredded and muscular i'am aiming to go pro !! i know am exaggerating a little bit about my goal and am still a bit far from reaching this goal !! but i have the right to dream and to live this dream and work for it !!! iam not that much tall and i dont know if i will look great if i use the gear !!! i need to look more shredded and to have more vascularity and al ittle bit more muscles !!!

thanks alot for your comments and following up sir Dylan

nice looking good bro... what is your goal from the cycle?

is it fine to starte my first cycle with testoveiron and priomobolan ?!?!
in my country the enanthate and cypionate are not available !! i only can afford the testveiron and primobolan from the pharmacy because i dont trust the underground labs in my country !!! despite i know that u prefer the first cycle to be a long ester test which is cyp or enanthate!

do u advice me to start with veirone first 4 weeks and then switch to primobolan the second 4 weeks

in my country the enanthate and cypionate are not available !! i only can afford the testveiron and primobolan from the pharmacy because i dont trust the underground labs in my country !!! despite i know that u prefer the first cycle to be a long ester test which is cyp or enanthate!

do u advice me to start with veirone first 4 weeks and then switch to primobolan the second 4 weeks

Go into the source section. There are a lot of sources on the forum and they are very high quality. You can order your cycle, ancillaries and PCT there!

350mg of Test-E or C per week.
Like it was mentioned on page 1.

You have a very nice starting point. Go for it, BUT do it wise and start with Test-E or C only.

Good luck bro!

its excellent to dream bro... if you didnt dream then how would you ever accomplish anything?? im all about that and would never laugh at that... i love that actually... but bro, you should never use multiple steroids on a first cycle period... test only... YOU MUST run a proper pct as well... thats the most important part of your cycle... you can get the entire pct you need shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Note: first cycle is ALWAYS only test. You gotta see how you react, etc. Next cycle add primo

its excellent to dream bro... if you didnt dream then how would you ever accomplish anything?? im all about that and would never laugh at that... i love that actually... but bro, you should never use multiple steroids on a first cycle period... test only... YOU MUST run a proper pct as well... thats the most important part of your cycle... you can get the entire pct you need shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks sir for each and every advice !! a true master in this domain !! keep it up we really need this knowledge and these types of minds in such a dirty and awesome game in same time(bodybuilding) !!

cheers

thanks sir for each and every advice !! a true master in this domain !! keep it up we really need this knowledge and these types of minds in such a dirty and awesome game in same time(bodybuilding) !!

cheers
im happy to help brother and DONT EVER be ashamed or embarrassed about having a dream...

Top Bottom