Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first stack LGD

ralphtovar

gw501516 and LGD stack what can expect?? i dont want to do S4 cause of the vision issue and s9009 i dont wanna be doing that through the day. any idea on how i should run ths stack and what i expect?? first time user

I guess you could expect it to work if you ordered it from sarms x. if you are looking for endurance and a little mass build you will get it. but it is kind of a relative question. how hard do you expect to work? well the harder you work the harder the lgd and gw will work. see what im saying? your endurance for sure will go up, your vo2max will go up tremendously if you run it 12 weeks so the fat burning potential is there and I believe your rest in between sets will dramatically decrease as well. but we need stats and goals from you and diet

gw501516 and LGD stack what can expect?? i dont want to do S4 cause of the vision issue and s9009 i dont wanna be doing that through the day. any idea on how i should run ths stack and what i expect?? first time user

First and foremost, we really need your stats, and exactly what your goals are. That is what we need to properly advise you

You don't have to run S4, but it really does enhance the stack considerably and the vision issues are largely overplayed and a silly alleviated and controlled by following the right dosing protocol. It's your call but I recommend adding it in. It also would be a good idea to add in MK-2866 to the stack as well

As far as what to expect, it's a great stack for lean mass, strength, endurance, and fat loss. Individual response is going to vary greatly depending on a lot of factors like your diet, training, etc....

This is how the layout would look. I included S4 in there if you choose to use it (which I recommend), and this whole stack you can get at the link below which covers everything

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im 5'9 180 lbs body fat is about 19% im trying to cut down but still keep size and put size on. diet is now better due to me getting a nutrition coach

First and foremost, we really need your stats, and exactly what your goals are. That is what we need to properly advise you

You don't have to run S4, but it really does enhance the stack considerably and the vision issues are largely overplayed and a silly alleviated and controlled by following the right dosing protocol. It's your call but I recommend adding it in. It also would be a good idea to add in MK-2866 to the stack as well

As far as what to expect, it's a great stack for lean mass, strength, endurance, and fat loss. Individual response is going to vary greatly depending on a lot of factors like your diet, training, etc....

This is how the layout would look. I included S4 in there if you choose to use it (which I recommend), and this whole stack you can get at the link below which covers everything

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

im 5'9 180 lbs body fat is about 19% im trying to cut down but still keep size and put size on. diet is now better due to me getting a nutrition coach

In that case, I'm going to make a small adjustment to the original stack I posted and I would drop LGD and put in SR9009. This is how I would set that up for your goals

1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

we need to get your body fat down bro... 19% is much too high... read my articles on all sarms starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have a perfect layout for you to run to get your body fat down yet still build lean muscle in the process...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I just finished an 8 week cycle and would recommend it to anyone. I gained roughly 10lbs (weight fluctuates by a pound or two when I weigh in) and noticed increased vascularity, more dense muscle, very high energy levels and strong pumps while lifting.

My diet was OK to be honest and I didn't add cardio until towards the end when I realized, in MY opinion, that I wasted the cycle by not getting my diet and cardio on track. To see such great results without changing much of anything shocked me.

Long story short, run the cycle and be sure to have a diet and cardio plan. SarmsX is quality stuff. I already ordered another cycle and am planning it properly to see how much further I can push my results.

EDIT: I ran the LGD at 10mg (tried 15 for a week or two but went back down to be able to run it 8 weeks)
Cardarine (GW) was at 10mg and then bumped to 20mg for the last half of the cycle. The endurance from GW is literally unreal.

#endstorytime

Last edited:
we need to get your body fat down bro... 19% is much too high... read my articles on all sarms starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have a perfect layout for you to run to get your body fat down yet still build lean muscle in the process...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What is daa? And I don't wanna do SR because I work and got class and won't be able to be dosing that through the day... Is gw501516 not good enough to kill fat?? I'm going cardio 4 times a week 40 min 3x in the
Am and once in the PM after my work out the morning cardio is fasted and I wanted LGD just to put a little more side on

The Cardarine (GW) will help "kill" fat combined with your cardio.

DAA is D-Aspartic Acid and has been shown to help boost testosterone.

A co-worker of mine just used LGD solo and made some serious clean gains. His diet wasn't even in check that great, he wasn't eating enough and still did well. I'm not suggesting you do that AT ALL, I was just saying that the compound works great.

A co-worker of mine just used LGD solo and made some serious clean gains. His diet wasn't even in check that great, he wasn't eating enough and still did well. I'm not suggesting you do that AT ALL, I was just saying that the compound works great.

That's kinda how it went for me which is why I feel I "wasted" it. Lol MK-677, LGD and RAD-140 up next!

What is daa? And I don't wanna do SR because I work and got class and won't be able to be dosing that through the day... Is gw501516 not good enough to kill fat?? I'm going cardio 4 times a week 40 min 3x in the
Am and once in the PM after my work out the morning cardio is fasted and I wanted LGD just to put a little more side on

You can still burn a lot of fat without the SR9009. GW is extremely effective. If possible I'd recommend you add in S4 to Dylan's stack instead of SR since you don't want to run that. Your protocol would then look like this and it is available in one stack already set up with everything you need (sarms super stack) at the link below along with the protocol

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I just finished an 8 week cycle and would recommend it to anyone. I gained roughly 10lbs (weight fluctuates by a pound or two when I weigh in) and noticed increased vascularity, more dense muscle, very high energy levels and strong pumps while lifting.

My diet was OK to be honest and I didn't add cardio until towards the end when I realized, in MY opinion, that I wasted the cycle by not getting my diet and cardio on track. To see such great results without changing much of anything shocked me.

Long story short, run the cycle and be sure to have a diet and cardio plan. SarmsX is quality stuff. I already ordered another cycle and am planning it properly to see how much further I can push my results.

EDIT: I ran the LGD at 10mg (tried 15 for a week or two but went back down to be able to run it 8 weeks)
Cardarine (GW) was at 10mg and then bumped to 20mg for the last half of the cycle. The endurance from GW is literally unreal.

#endstorytime

if you doubled up your dose on any of the sarms would that be beneficial or would it be a waste of the sarms absorption into your body?

if you doubled up your dose on any of the sarms would that be beneficial or would it be a waste of the sarms absorption into your body?
The doses we outlined for each sarm is exactly the dose people should run. With sarms, unlike AAS, there seems to be no additional benefit running them at higher doses than is recommended

that would not waste absorption but it WOULD be quite idiotic to do... double dosing the sweet spot does is reckless, moronic and will be following the biggest bro science concept on the planet of more is better.. you clearly increase likelihood for side effects with NO added benefit in the gains department... not smart

Top Bottom