Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms Cycle, Stats Enclosed

Hansen2012

Hello everyone, found the site through Dylan’s youtube videos. Thank you for those!

Age. 25

Height. 6’3”

Weight. 190

Body fat % scale says 11% which I don’t believe. If I were to compare myself to pictures of body fat % I would say I am 17-19%. The stubborn areas are what is left for me, lower belly, lower back.

Years of training. 9 off and on. More seriously in the last 1.5 years.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run). Never done a cycle

PCT for each cycle. N/A

Goals. Shredding down and adding lean muscle with SARMS

Supplements (if any). Creatine, beta alanine, d aspartanine, bcaa’s, zinc, vitamin D

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies. Meal prepping every week for lunch with balance of carbs, lean proteins. Supplementing food during the day with protein bars and shakes, cottage cheese, rice cakes with natural peanut butter, raw eggs, jerky, etc. Usually 3-4 eggs a night with protein pancakes (kodiak cakes) and sausage or bacon. I also intermittent fast about 3-4 times a week. Drink about once a month if that, no candies, sugary drinks, etc.

Really looking for that beach body six pack and then wanting to pack on lean muscle. What do ya’ll think?

Thank you in advance!

My thoughts, a cycle including GW and S4 would be a good start - I'm sure Dylan will give you a full layout.

What are your macros?

Where are the EFAs?

You shouldn't consume raw eggs.

Why on earth are you eating sausage and bacon?

your diet needs A LOT of work or you are never going to see any sort of six pack whatsoever... thats an entirely different story that you need to work on... i'll help you with your cycle..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the support everyone and the cycle Dylan! I was thinking GW S4 and Rad140 but you are the best source around for cycle advice so I will be trying your cycle. First though I do want to work on my Diet and take that next level to drop more body fat. When I started really getting serious I would guess I had around 23-25% body fat. So I am ready to double down and take it to the next level. Thank you Rock for the link to your nutrition post... I’ll be getting deep into that this evening and planning how to move forward!

Top Bottom