napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First run with Ostarine

SARMtastic

Well I can say so far im very impressed. Ive only been on Ostarine for a week and a half and Ive already been gaining a lot of strength and Mass to the point people are asking me what im taking lol. My Cals have been around 1800 - 2300. One thing im noticing is my mood is getting aggressive and my sex drive is very high. Anyone experience this? Im definitely not complaining as this aggressive feeling is what i love to feel. The last time i felt like this i was on a pro hormone cycle and it felt great. Im running GW with Osta as well. Awesome stuff so far.

Well I can say so far im very impressed. Ive only been on Ostarine for a week and a half and Ive already been gaining a lot of strength and Mass to the point people are asking me what im taking lol. My Cals have been around 1800 - 2300. One thing im noticing is my mood is getting aggressive and my sex drive is very high. Anyone experience this? Im definitely not complaining as this aggressive feeling is what i love to feel. The last time i felt like this i was on a pro hormone cycle and it felt great. Im running GW with Osta as well. Awesome stuff so far.

thanks for the update brother... awesome to hear... MK can bring on a lot of strength which will make you feel aggressive in the gym... great to hear about the sex drive as well... keep the updates coming and keep up the great work

Glad to hear you are really enjoying the Ostarine bro! It always gives me a nice sense of well being to go with the nice results it brings. For most people it doesn't affect sex drive really, but for some it does give an increase so there's another nice little unexpected benefit

Ran GW/MK for the first 2 weeks and within a week my strength and cardio were both noticeably up. Well being like when I first started TRT also. Then I added S4 and SR. Holy shit!!! Strength is way up more energy during work outs and during the normal day. After the third class my Sensi pulled me to the side and said "Ok what are you on?" LOL
I explianed what Sarms are and how they work. Well now he's been talking about using them.

I'm a bull when I spar but now it's like I'm on a mission!! He just smiles shakes his head and says "who's next on the butcher block?" LOL

Thanks for the responses guys. Today I hit the gym again and felt really strong and in an overall great mood but like i mentioned, aggressive as if i was on PH. Muscles feel VERY full, especially chest, arms and shoulders. My quads still feel pumped from yesterdays leg session. I'm really loving this shit so far. Im sure things will get even better on week 3+. Libido is getting stronger also. Id imagine stacking this with Triple X will make me want to bang the hell out of the girl im currently seeing lol Will keep update on progress.

I thought it was just coincidental, but I've also been mad horny on MK 2866 haha and my mood has become more aggressive, which can be dangerous if I don't check myself when I start getting heated, but it's been nothing problematic. Btw I'm 6 weeks into it but felt these effects rather quickly

Thanks for the responses guys. Today I hit the gym again and felt really strong and in an overall great mood but like i mentioned, aggressive as if i was on PH. Muscles feel VERY full, especially chest, arms and shoulders. My quads still feel pumped from yesterdays leg session. I'm really loving this shit so far. Im sure things will get even better on week 3+. Libido is getting stronger also. Id imagine stacking this with Triple X will make me want to bang the hell out of the girl im currently seeing lol Will keep update on progress.

absolutely it does... your just getting strength... strength will continue to go up, you will continue to feel on top of the world, more lean muscle etc... your just getting going bro

Top Bottom