Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First "real" sarms cycle

SteelThrower

Hey, everyone. I'm new to this forum and to sarms in general. I've tried a couple different ones from various companies, but only in capsule form. YK-11, Osta, LGD, MK-677. After reading a bunch of posts here and on some other forums and watching pretty much every video Dylan has made, I've decided to go to liquid and with Sarmsx. Should be getting my package in the mail within the week. I'm going to stack LGD, GW and S4 together. Also ordered a triplex stack. And I've got nolva on hand as well. Any recommedations as to dosing/timing and when to start the nolva? Was thinking about doing this: Morning: LGD@10mg, GW@10mg, S4@25mg Evening: GW@10mg & S4@25mg for 30 days, then continue just the LGD for another 30 days(Couldn't afford all 3 for 2 months)
Then start the nolva the day after my last dose of LGD on day 61. Any thoughts, input, suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey, everyone. I'm new to this forum and to sarms in general. I've tried a couple different ones from various companies, but only in capsule form. YK-11, Osta, LGD, MK-677. After reading a bunch of posts here and on some other forums and watching pretty much every video Dylan has made, I've decided to go to liquid and with Sarmsx. Should be getting my package in the mail within the week. I'm going to stack LGD, GW and S4 together. Also ordered a triplex stack. And I've got nolva on hand as well. Any recommedations as to dosing/timing and when to start the nolva? Was thinking about doing this: Morning: LGD@10mg, GW@10mg, S4@25mg Evening: GW@10mg & S4@25mg for 30 days, then continue just the LGD for another 30 days(Couldn't afford all 3 for 2 months)
Then start the nolva the day after my last dose of LGD on day 61. Any thoughts, input, suggestions would be appreciated.
This is how your dosing protocol will go bro.

If nolva is what you have for pct, you can substitute it for Clomid, though Clomid is preferred

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25 or nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

you definitely want to continue gw into pct bro... this is going to be a very very nice cycle for you... i love this combo...

Top Bottom