napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First post, first cycle!

Wait. Are the rest of you guys serious or am I the only one that thinks that his AI dose is WAY too high. Either go with 0.5 Arimidex EOD or 12.5 Aromasin every other day then adjust as needed based on blood work. You don't want to crash your estrogen that could fuck up your training for a few weeks especially at the doses you listed.
I didnt combine aromasin with arimidex. Arimidex was on cycle and aromasin was to bridge and be used for the first 2 weeks of PCT. This area i was unclear due to mixed info out there.

I read thay aromasin should be used only on PCT if going to be used with PCT, and it should not be used longer than 3 weeks into PCT.

I've also read on this forum of a few people who take aromasin in their bridge from last pin into 2 weeks of PCT.

Answers to clear this up for when i do my first cycle at 24?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I didnt combine aromasin with arimidex. Arimidex was on cycle and aromasin was to bridge and be used for the first 2 weeks of PCT. This area i was unclear due to mixed info out there.

I read thay aromasin should be used only on PCT if going to be used with PCT, and it should not be used longer than 3 weeks into PCT.

I've also read on this forum of a few people who take aromasin in their bridge from last pin into 2 weeks of PCT.

Answers to clear this up for when i do my first cycle at 24?

Thanks!

I would stick just Aromasin. It's a much better and efficient ai. Use Aromasin on cycle and during PCT.

Not sure where you heard to only use Aromasin during PCT. Sounds like a classic case of broscience gone bad.

https://youtu.be/SCjOvqZr_xE

No, not only use during PCT, i meant during just the PCT as opposed to between last pin and PCT into 2 weeks of PCT.

Sorry, didn't write it correctly.

No, not only use during PCT, i meant during just the PCT as opposed to between last pin and PCT into 2 weeks of PCT.

Sorry, didn't write it correctly.

Use it straight through. You still have testosterone coursing through your system during that 2 weeks.

Top Bottom