napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First order from Valhalla

Yeah for sure. I have to say that In time I have known NY he has done a few really solid things for Me. It's hard not to want to see / help someone like that succeed in anything they intend to do in life. It rare that you can send a stranger your hard earned dough and have no worry that no matter what it's gonna be all good !!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Agreed, I was sketchy for a long time about ordering anything online but now I would order from any domestic source here with no hesitation.

Agreed, I was sketchy for a long time about ordering anything online but now I would order from any domestic source here with no hesitation.
For sure man. I couldn't believe how amazing this place was when I stumbled upon Dylan's videos.

For sure man. I couldn't believe how amazing this place was when I stumbled upon Dylan's videos.

Agree 100%!!! I've ordered from a bunch of the sources here- always taken care of. If you're looking to take your physique n your training to the next level, this is where it's at

Agree 100%!!! I've ordered from a bunch of the sources here- always taken care of. If you're looking to take your physique n your training to the next level, this is where it's at
Plus it's a great group of people for the most part really genuinely just want to help people like you said take it to the next level

Top Bottom