napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Female Anavar Cycle

rudyimp

Hi Dylan and All!

So I've posted here a little bit over the last 3 months - I've almost finished my first 12 week SARMS cycle that was recommended by Dylan (MK and S4) and I've been pretty pleased with the results - gained a little mass (about 2 kg) and dropped fat (from 17% to 14% BF), plus looking a lot harder which is really nice. I'm an experienced weightlifter (38 years, 18 years training), so to be able to make significant new clean gains is great! But now I've dipped my toe in, I'm curious about something a little stronger...namely Anavar. If this isn't the place to discuss this, then just let me know (or ignore me!!), but if you guys were ok to share any advice on a first Anavar cycle (dose, timings, liver support supplements, etc) then that'd be really really helpful. I feel that my diet and training is the best its ever been, and I'm stronger and fitter than ever before, so if i was ever going to try something stronger, now would be the time.

Thanks

as a female, you want to start at 10 mg per day and generally that is enough to stay on... you do not want to exceed 6 weeks of use... you can bump to 15 mg mid way if you like and stacking with gw and or s4 would be amazing... there is a new cycle protectant coming out next week that has the best protection you are every going to find so i will be posting about that and you will definitely want that on your cycle as well...

Hi Dylan, thanks so much - really appreciate it. I'll be back next week to check out the new protection - thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone recommend a reputable seller in the U.K.?

Thanks again!

Hi Dylan, thanks so much - really appreciate it. I'll be back next week to check out the new protection - thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone recommend a reputable seller in the U.K.?

Thanks again!
post in the source section for that

Top Bottom