napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

hkesleman

Hey Guys,

For staters hi! this is my first post and I'm glad to be here. I was reading your posts and comments on other threads and a majority of you seem to know what you talking about.

So Ive been training since the age of 17 and I'm now 24. I've used multiple training programs and Ive been to multiple conferences of Charles Poliquin so i believe I have the training part down pat. I believe I'm ready for my first cycle and want to make sure I get it right. I'm currently sitting at 5'10" 190LB hovering at 14% BF (Ive been at 180 and 12.75-13% in the past 6 months). My overall goal is to get to 11-12%BF and remain in the 190-200LB range.

Naturally I want to keep my gains post-cycle and only do this in one 12 week cycle.

My plan was this:
600mg Test-E (300mg Monday/Thursday) - Week 1-12
50mg Anavar ED - Week 7-12
Nothing - Week 13-15
50mg Clomid - Week 16-17
25mg Clomid Week 18-19

Ive watched some videos on SARMS Danny posted and was considering adding them in (MK2866 and GW150156). Cost for this cycle isnt an issue... I just want to get it RIGHT! Comments and recommendations welcome!

this is bad bad bad. anavar is shit, and for a first cycle you need to go test and sarms or even just sarms you can def meet or exceed those goals with a triple stack from sarmsx.com No doubt in my mind, you haven't reached your natural potential yet and sarms are safer and less sides than gear. maybe even a super stack to add that lean mass.

this is bad bad bad. anavar is shit, and for a first cycle you need to go test and sarms or even just sarms you can def meet or exceed those goals with a triple stack from sarmsx.com No doubt in my mind, you haven't reached your natural potential yet and sarms are safer and less sides than gear. maybe even a super stack to add that lean mass.

Exactly why I'm here ... I appreciate the info/advice. Is this the complete stacks along with PCT? https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-triple-stack-protocol-8weeks

Not sure if there is a guide for using this anywhere..

and im sorry I forgot to say welcome. the ideal cycle for sarms is 12 weeks cuz more than a few of them start really kicking in at around 8 weeks. I will link to the sarms x thread and you can read what other folks have said. don't jump into the deep end just yet step back do some research don't just take my word for it I am positive that RickRock or Dylan will be on soon to give you a perfect breakdown of how to dose etc for your specific goals.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/sarmsx/

You are still a bit on the young side for steroids my friend, and that cycle is not exactly ideal either. Your best bet right now is to go with a sarms stack for your goals. Just drop the steroids for now, and run this stack. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

You are still a bit on the young side for steroids my friend, and that cycle is not exactly ideal either. Your best bet right now is to go with a sarms stack for your goals. Just drop the steroids for now, and run this stack. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Much appreciated and happy you and everyone has been very responsive!

Hey Guys,

For staters hi! this is my first post and I'm glad to be here. I was reading your posts and comments on other threads and a majority of you seem to know what you talking about.

So Ive been training since the age of 17 and I'm now 24. I've used multiple training programs and Ive been to multiple conferences of Charles Poliquin so i believe I have the training part down pat. I believe I'm ready for my first cycle and want to make sure I get it right. I'm currently sitting at 5'10" 190LB hovering at 14% BF (Ive been at 180 and 12.75-13% in the past 6 months). My overall goal is to get to 11-12%BF and remain in the 190-200LB range.

Naturally I want to keep my gains post-cycle and only do this in one 12 week cycle.

My plan was this:
600mg Test-E (300mg Monday/Thursday) - Week 1-12
50mg Anavar ED - Week 7-12
Nothing - Week 13-15
50mg Clomid - Week 16-17
25mg Clomid Week 18-19

Ive watched some videos on SARMS Danny posted and was considering adding them in (MK2866 and GW150156). Cost for this cycle isnt an issue... I just want to get it RIGHT! Comments and recommendations welcome!

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you... with your goals and stats, i have the perfect layout for you... this is the very best cycle for you, to give the best results keeping the sides extremely small... your test is also too high brother... it needs to come down... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

the extended super stack is what you want... here is the layout

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-12 aromasinu 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

If I were you I'd jump in head first into Dylans recommendation bro. I followed his advice and easily attained my goals. In this game more isn't always best and once you get a few quality cycles under your belt and stay here on this forum you will be able to put together some mean ass'd cycles yourself with the guidance of the bro's here. Start small, get big, grow and learn.

Welcome to the board man. Test only for your first aas run so no need for the var. The dose Dylan laid out at 350mg per week is plenty. 600mg is not necessary at all. Your receptors are fresh and will soak it all up so you will respond nicely to a lower dose. Follow the layout privided for PCT as well since your goal should be to keep and maintain as much gains as possible post cycle. Shoot me a PM if you want a list for Phurious Pharma and we'll get you set bro.

Phurious Pharma Rep

i appreciate it guys... i truly believe this layout is going to be perfect for the goals at hand..

op, if you have any questions, let me know... this is as ideal as it gets for you... i strongly recommend it be ran just like this

Top Bottom