Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

mocrocos

Hi,

I wanted to start a first cycle with Primobolan at 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

How long after the cycle do i need to start the PCT and how long long do i need to run the PCT, is Nolvadex sufficient?

Hi,

How long after the cycle do i need to start the PCT and how long long do i need to run the PCT, is Nolvadex sufficient?

You need to post your stats before snyone will give advice bro...age,weight,bodyfat,and AAS experience.once you do that you'll get the proper guidance.

Hi,

There is a lot wrong here my friend. I hope you aren't planning on running primo solo without test, and also your dose is too low and your cycle length is too short.

You are asking a lot of questions that tells me you are inexperienced. What is your stats and your experience? We need to know this is order to help you correctly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am indeed inexperienced, i never used steroids before.

My stats are:

21 years

bodyweight:80kg

Height: 1.85m

bodyfat:12%

Please read the sticky titled "orals only info", so that you can read up on why you do not do any aas without including test. Test is the only aas that you should do on its on.

Thx but i was talking about the injectable version of Primo
Please read what I wrote. Though the title is orals I just stated that the piece also contains info on why you do not run any aas without test.This includes primo injectable.You do not run it alone.

I am an ectomorph i have been training for 2 years, i gained 20kg but now i don't gain any weight how hard i try.

Ectomorph is your build. It is not a medical condition and definitely not an excuse. Currently being thin and lean has no effect of you being able to bulk. The lack of size and gains is going to be from a lack of calories my friend. You also have not read nearly enough about aas to consider use. Start all over, get your diet in check. After a couple years of nailing the diet, nailing your training, getting gains on your own, and doing proper research come back and ask these guys about aas. We appreciate the opportunity to save lives and discourage unnecessary use, but its also disrespectful to use our time in this way.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I dont want to wast ur time a just wanted to ask for a good primo/test e cycle , and i dont plan to do it now because i want to get the most out of my body before i start with steroids

I dont want to wast ur time a just wanted to ask for a good primo/test e cycle , and i dont plan to do it now because i want to get the most out of my body before i start with steroids
Lets cross that bridge when it is due time.We will take care of you then and now. For now work on that diet.

the best thing you can do right now is post up your diet... lets see the exact root of the problem and address it... your far too young and FAR too undersized to be using steroids right now... you have to learn how to eat before anything... you have sarms in your future first but your eating needs to be addressed before anything because if your diet is not on point then you cant ever make any progress... diet first... then you worry about enhancers but at 21 you have many years before anabolics brother

Ectomorph is your build. It is not a medical condition and definitely not an excuse.

I agree with this 100%. I used to be around 5'10" and ~140lbs, always saying I couldnt gain weight. One day, I decided to change those thoughts. Wouldn't you know..........I started packing on the pounds. It was very easy for me to be a "victim" of being skinny because that is all I had known. Its like The Matrix............what if all you "know" isnt real at all? Break those thoughts and then you will break those goals.

Maybe I missed it but I don't think that anyone mentioned that 10 weeks primo isn't long enough. 400mg is a very low dose also.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed it but I don't think that anyone mentioned that 10 weeks primo isn't long enough. 400mg is a very low dose also.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

We never even got to that because he has no business even discussing it but thats absolutely correct as well

Top Bottom