Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Thatoneguy10

Hi I dont really know what im doing here never been a part of an online thing but im 6ft 199lbs been working out for along time so i know the ins and out just need some guided info here. So I want to just add size but this is my first time so I'm going with test e at 300mg for week 1-10 and on week 13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20 Sound about right? Any info would be very helpful as am new to this

Hi I dont really know what im doing here never been a part of an online thing but im 6ft 199lbs been working out for along time so i know the ins and out just need some guided info here. So I want to just add size but this is my first time so I'm going with test e at 300mg for week 1-10 and on week 13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20 Sound about right? Any info would be very helpful as am new to this
what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many years training? cycle history?

We need your full stats, goals, and training expereince before we can advise you. I will tell you that your pct is far from adequate. This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Age 21
Height 6ft
Weight 199
Been lifting since 14 but took a break 14 awhile (family reasons)
Never done a cycle before idk if this helps but ik the first thing you guys will say is im to young and I understand but the reason I'm here is cause I'm doing it and I wanna be safe about this

Bro, you have a tremendous natty base. Work on training hard and eating right. The juice will be there down the road.

Age 21
Height 6ft
Weight 199
Been lifting since 14 but took a break 14 awhile (family reasons)
Never done a cycle before idk if this helps but ik the first thing you guys will say is im to young and I understand but the reason I'm here is cause I'm doing it and I wanna be safe about this

You shouldn't be touching steroids at your age, your body has many more years to develop and you can mess up not only your hormonal system but internal organs too. Try sarms instead, Dylan will give you a layout if you let him know your objectives and the rest of your stats.

Idk about sarms all that well but i have a buddy who took test and deca for a cycle when he was 16 and the dude looks great and I just wanna put some size on build up the confidence again man like I said alot of stuff put me in a hole grandma died and I wasn't there while my gf of 6 years lost a pregnancy and we split up, my brother went to prison and I have to father figure his son whos 10 little guy looks up to me and I'm not where I wanna be by this point I can eat and work out and get strong af but size was nvr there for me

yea your friend looks great right... so imagine how hes going to be in ten years when hes a complete fucking wreck... you dont care about that? im sorry you have to father figure your nephew but noone here is going to add to your problems and advise you steroid use.. im really sorry about your situation, i mean that but if you pay me, im not advising you steroid use... thats absurd at 21, fucking absurd

I sympathise man, don't think I don't but getting on steroids at your age is absolutely not the right thing whatsoever. As for your friend who ran test and deca at 16 - he's a fucking idiot. Doesn't matter he looks good on the outside what's he like on the inside? How many years has he taken off his life expectancy - quite a few I'll wager.

Anyway what's so bad about being strong AF? It means you can walk the walk and not just talk the talk, furthermore size is somewhat genetically determined anyway as you are finding out.

You don't need giant arms to be a real man.

Right i understand but I'd like to have size with the strength. All I wanted was the smart way of going about it cause thats the road I choose man i understand my consequences I just wanna go avout this the best way and if yall dont wanna help cause the age I understand just going at this blind then

im going to be nice to you one more time before i just kick you off... NOONE HERE IS ADVISING YOU STEROID USE... i am normally not this kind about it but i feel bad for your situation but press me and your gone

Right i understand but I'd like to have size with the strength. All I wanted was the smart way of going about it cause thats the road I choose man i understand my consequences I just wanna go avout this the best way and if yall dont wanna help cause the age I understand just going at this blind then
If you are looking for help with a cycle at your age you aren't going to get it here. We dont advise anyone underage on steroid use

Alright well I appreciate your time guys might not even be now may be years down the road I just wanted a good foundation to start with

Are they as good? Maybe you have a video about it ill go look about them. I just read that test was a good first cycle and maybe my only but let me know and I will try my best to research also

Are they as good? Maybe you have a video about it ill go look about them. I just read that test was a good first cycle and maybe my only but let me know and I will try my best to research also
Yes, Dylan has videos on his channel on all sarms.

Sarms are excellent for muscle building, strength and fat loss. You can make huge gains without the side effects and shutdown of steroids

bro i have probably over 50 sarms videos out there... test is the right first cycle, IF AND ONLY IF you meet the standards.. if you bring up steroids again im going to have to close the thread.. im getting really really tired of repeating myself and its definitely the last time im doing it

Top Bottom