napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE..NEED HELP,ADVICE..

hrvoje

hello..i am 21 yo and i been doin a lot of research about steroids and decided to use them..as i said,this is my 1rst cycle and i need some advice :) i was thinking to run t-bol and test..anywaaay,i live in croatia and i can only get them from the lab named Biosira..do you have any experience with this lab??

hrvoje said:
hello..i am 21 yo and i been doin a lot of research about steroids and decided to use them..as i said,this is my 1rst cycle and i need some advice :) i was thinking to run t-bol and test..anywaaay,i live in croatia and i can only get them from the lab named Biosira..do you have any experience with this lab??

at 21 i wouldnt recommend it. i am 28 and still havent done my first cycle....

hrvoje said:

I have never heard of the lab. What are your stats and experience buddy? There may be better alternatives for you than steroids right now

RickRock said:
I have never heard of the lab. What are your stats and experience buddy? There may be better alternatives for you than steroids right now

11760225_453471621480146_7968642312173853447_n.jpg

this is me..5'10'' and 79kg..i just want to get it on the next level..btw about lab..it's some indian lab,seems okay but i read on the interent that sometimes they sell fake stuff..exm they sell winstrol for "anavar"...i was just curious about tbol

Top Bottom