Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Help

kelvin-gibb

Hey guys, Im from Australia
20 years, 6 foot 4 and around 175-180b maybe 7-8% bf, always been very lean my whole life
Was a competitive athlete for years and have been as low as 3.5% bf (tested)

looking to gain some solid mass and strength without much fat gain.
Im looking to cycle with Turinabol, I have no idea what to do and don't really wanna use needles

I don't want much issues with post cycle cause i still wanna be able to bone the missus haha.
Can anyone give me some advise?
Thank you all

At 20 years old I really wouldn't recommend u take anything. Your natural testosterone is at a good level as it is. Starting steroids this early can cause you problems later especially with an oral. They are liver toxic and u must be careful with them. Injectables are the better choice if u must, and I dont think anyone likes needles but it just goes with the territory. A good workout routine and diet will yield u some great results

cmb5017 said:
At 20 years old I really wouldn't recommend u take anything. Your natural testosterone is at a good level as it is. Starting steroids this early can cause you problems later especially with an oral. They are liver toxic and u must be careful with them. Injectables are the better choice if u must, and I dont think anyone likes needles but it just goes with the territory. A good workout routine and diet will yield u some great results
One cycle wouldn't damage my T level though right?
I know a few people my age who have done numerous cycles and they seem fine to me.

kelvin-gibb said:
cmb5017 said:
I know a few people my age who have done numerous cycles and they seem fine to me.

They may for now but long term they are far from it... Please dont be one that has to learn a serious and severe lesson... You have alternatives like sarms or peptides but i assure you, prepare for a load of regret if you follow through with this

Were just trying to keep u safe buddy. An all oral cycle at 20 years old is just a bad idea all around. Have you tried any basics yet? Go to the vitamin store, get you some weight gainer protein, some creatine, a zinc supplement and a multi vitamin..get a solid weight lifting routine and build a diet plan. I guarantee you some good results. Dont let anyone convince you there is a miracle pill.

cmb5017 said:
Were just trying to keep u safe buddy. An all oral cycle at 20 years old is just a bad idea all around. Have you tried any basics yet? Go to the vitamin store, get you some weight gainer protein, some creatine, a zinc supplement and a multi vitamin..get a solid weight lifting routine and build a diet plan. I guarantee you some good results. Dont let anyone convince you there is a miracle pill.
I have been competing internationally since a young age I've been there and done that haha. But i take your words of wisdom.

DylanGemelli said:
kelvin-gibb said:
cmb5017 said:

They may for now but long term they are far from it... Please dont be one that has to learn a serious and severe lesson... You have alternatives like sarms or peptides but i assure you, prepare for a load of regret if you follow through with this
Thank you for your honesty it's much appreciated.
What would you consider to be the best option for someone of my age? Been involved very heavily in physical activity and training since a young age.

Well if youve been competing then I assume your work out routine is pretty good. Orals are usually used as a kick starter for a cycle. And they're used for a short period of time because of its toxicity. Injectable test is best for beginners. .test cyp at 200 mg a week is ideal for a first timer. Cycle for 12 or more weeks followed by pct.but you'll have to suck it up and use a needle. The only alternative to that is a product called andro cream. Is 50mg and u rub it into your shoulder. I dont know what results it might give. Ive heard of people using it for bodybuilding but I haven't nor do I know of anyone personally.

I think you are a little young yet for steroids, but I would strongly suggest looking into sarms. They can definitely help you add some muscle mass and strength, without the suppression and side effects from anabolic steroids. I'll lay out a good sarms protocol for you, that I would suggest.

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

They have the highest quality of sarms around

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25

RickRock said:
I think you are a little young yet for steroids, but I would strongly suggest looking into sarms. They can definitely help you add some muscle mass and strength, without the suppression and side effects from anabolic steroids. I'll lay out a good sarms protocol for you, that I would suggest.

1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25

Thank you. Appreciate your time.

Re: RE: Re: First Cycle Help

kelvin-gibb said:
RickRock said:

1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25

Thank you. Appreciate your time.
No problem at all man. Anytime!

My little bro..your natural tes is not even at it's all time high yet. No gear for another 2 years. Then if you want to do a winny only cycle then go for 25 mg/day for 8 weeks. Done! ALL cycles temporarily shut down your natural tes production. You do not want or need that at this point in your life. I am 67 and you are 20, so you have about 50 more years to work on your cycles...lol! Take it easy and do it right.

As has been stated your natural hormones haven't even peaked yet and to be blunt, having been an athlete your whole life im surprised at how thin you are brother. 6'4 180 is like Somalian skinny man and I say that not to be offensive but to give you a perspective. You need to put on weight naturally by eating insane amounts of food first. If you try to do this with a Tbol cycle (which isn't what Id recommend) you'll just lose it when you're done with it because you haven't gained muscle from a lifestyle or diet change but ONLY because you've increased hormones for a short time. Steroids is not what you want. It's harder and less pleasant but you have to force yourself to eat AT LEAST 6000 cals a day and probably that's a low estimate. 8000 May be closer to what you need. Don't concern yourself with staying lean because that's obviously not your problem. Stuff your face with calories and protein as if you'll never see food again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
My little bro..your natural tes is not even at it's all time high yet. No gear for another 2 years. Then if you want to do a winny only cycle then go for 25 mg/day for 8 weeks. Done! ALL cycles temporarily shut down your natural tes production. You do not want or need that at this point in your life. I am 67 and you are 20, so you have about 50 more years to work on your cycles...lol! Take it easy and do it right.
Drb, is that you in the Avitar? You look great man.

JackSteel said:
As has been stated your natural hormones haven't even peaked yet and to be blunt, having been an athlete your whole life im surprised at how thin you are brother. 6'4 180 is like Somalian skinny man and I say that not to be offensive but to give you a perspective. You need to put on weight naturally by eating insane amounts of food first. If you try to do this with a Tbol cycle (which isn't what Id recommend) you'll just lose it when you're done with it because you haven't gained muscle from a lifestyle or diet change but ONLY because you've increased hormones for a short time. Steroids is not what you want. It's harder and less pleasant but you have to force yourself to eat AT LEAST 6000 cals a day and probably that's a low estimate. 8000 May be closer to what you need. Don't concern yourself with staying lean because that's obviously not your problem. Stuff your face with calories and protein as if you'll never see food again.

Spot on, brother. Food food and food.

Food is the MOST anabolic thing you can put in your body, yet no one wants it. Forget aas, forget body fat % and start stuffing your face. I'm 6'3" and 280# I couldn't even begin too imagine what weighing 180# would be like. If you want to weigh 200, 225, 250 etc you MUST eat like you already weigh that.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
drb_iac said:

Thanks brother..I work at it. To be honest I see guys looking for big big at any cost. In clothes I think I look a bit thin,and really nothing special, but at the beach I can still turn young girls heads. So being on the thin side and muscular is kind of an illusion. You look bigger than you really are. That pic is from when I was 64 years old and at a bit over 6'1'' I am only around 205lbs. Not what you would call a beast...lol.

drb_iac said:
JackSteel said:
drb_iac said:

Thanks brother..I work at it. To be honest I see guys looking for big big at any cost. In clothes I think I look a bit thin,and really nothing special, but at the beach I can still turn young girls heads. So being on the thin side and muscular is kind of an illusion. You look bigger than you really are. That pic is from when I was 64 years old and at a bit over 6'1'' I am only around 205lbs. Not what you would call a beast...lol.
Those stats are still impressive at any age, let alone 64!! And when you factor in the leanness it says so much more. You look incredible buddy

drb_iac said:
JackSteel said:
[quote="drb_iac":xw9jonni]My little bro..your natural tes is not even at it's all time high yet. No gear for another 2 years. Then if you want to do a winny only cycle then go for 25 mg/day for 8 weeks. Done! ALL cycles temporarily shut down your natural tes production. You do not want or need that at this point in your life. I am 67 and you are 20, so you have about 50 more years to work on your cycles...lol! Take it easy and do it right.

Thanks brother..I work at it. To be honest I see guys looking for big big at any cost. In clothes I think I look a bit thin,and really nothing special, but at the beach I can still turn young girls heads. So being on the thin side and muscular is kind of an illusion. You look bigger than you really are. That pic is from when I was 64 years old and at a bit over 6'1'' I am only around 205lbs. Not what you would call a beast...lol.[/quote:xw9jonni]

now your talking my language brother! that's the way i believe and train myself but to each their own... its not for everyone but you and I definitely have the same view on this...

kelvin-gibb said:
cmb5017 said:
I have been competing internationally since a young age I've been there and done that haha. But i take your words of wisdom.

that's awesome your competing and i have a lot of respect for that but it doesn't have anything to do with your age and body etc... watch this video i just did to shed some light bro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Cs8geL4zU

you have a long and bright future ahead... don't mess that up bro... seriously... rick gave you a strong sarms layout to follow that you could start with and roll with for a few years at least... you can use sarms frequently throughout the year...

DylanGemelli said:
kelvin-gibb said:
cmb5017 said:

that's awesome your competing and i have a lot of respect for that but it doesn't have anything to do with your age and body etc... watch this video i just did to shed some light bro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Cs8geL4zU

you have a long and bright future ahead... don't mess that up bro... seriously... rick gave you a strong sarms layout to follow that you could start with and roll with for a few years at least... you can use sarms frequently throughout the year...
Great video, Dylan!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom