napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fighting acne on cycle

caelane

I'm curious to what people use to combat acne, or how to prevent acne. Witch Hazel has always been good to me, just wondering what else people use. I've noticed after my last cycle, a little acne is starting to peak thru

I've tried everything... If it's from hormonal changes not much can be done except damage control. Like boogaman said tanning helps a lot. I'm going to be running HGH for the first time I'm hoping it helps...

Pharma Lady Rep

Tanning dies help a lot. You can also use an astringent, and shower twice a day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tanning always helps. I know some guys who like to use salicylic acid products like wipes or soap containing the ingredient. I've also heard salt baths a couple times a week help out. There's not much you can really do if you're very prone to it. Just tan and do your best to keep yourself clean (i.e. showering immediately in the morning and after training/cardio).

There's a few things that will help as I've been looking into this since I got hit a couple of weeks ago :(

Tanning as everyone has mentioned - the sun helps to dry out the skin and sebum and also kills the bacteria that causes the acne.

Dry brushing - use a brush with a plant bristle like a cactus bristle from The Body Shop and brush gently, helps to open pores, exfoliate and stimulate skin lymph.

Salycylic Acid - there are some products that are better than others, Neutrogena is one of the better ones. Otherwise go and see a dematologist for a salicylic acid in alcohol solution that you can apply (this is what I have done)

And if it assists, I had a two cycstic acnes, if that's a word that were really deep. You can get these injected with cortisone and they're gone in like two days.

As well as showering, make sure you use clean linen (towels, sheets) and your clothes are clean.

Cheers

Yea bro all in one right there with your acne fighting properties in there check the label

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich Piana's Liver and Organ Defender has Zinc which is supposed to help the skin. Also, if you get acne on your face "Pericone MD Gentle Cleanser" is great to wash your face with! Tanning I found always made the issue worse by causing the sebaceous glands to go into overdrive, but everyone is different. Finasteride or Dutasteride help as well. They act as DHT inhibitors though.

I had mild acne on my groin and inner thigh area and cleared up in about a week from the supplement and probably just cleaning the area more

Acne in your groin? Bro that particular strain of acne might be "H"-acne! I'm joking. Which supplement. Rich Piana's?

Lol! Na man yea had some pimples on the back of my head scrotum and inner thighs all went away within a week or two of taking his supp

That's awesome man!! There are definitely mixed feelings about Rich out there, but all his shit checks out

Dude he's my fav on YouTube at least he's honest about his gear use
And def makes stacked products

Yea I hear those taste good
Don't use aminos though you get them in the protein shakes and food anyway

I like good BCAAs in addition to protein from food or shakes because amino acids are the building blocks of protein and when you eat chicken, eggs, beans, etc. your body is going to have to break it down into amino acids which then get reconfigured into new proteins. The process isn't instant, so in addition to that I like to supplement by cutting out the middle man and keeping a steady amount of amino acids coming in that can immediately formulate into the proteins my body needs! AllDayUMay also has a good amount of Leucine in it as well which flips a switch in your body that says "hey it's time to build muscle." By sipping on BCAAs with Leucine your body tends to linger in a state of wanting to build.

Hey if you have the money to blow all means I would too brotha rather have a solid pre and whey

Top Bottom