Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female double stacking winstrol and anavar

lumyr9

Hi I'm a five foot tour female weighing at 180lbs. My husband is coming home in 5 weeks and I'm desperate to lose weight/body fat. Im already on day 4 of Anavar taking 20ml a day. Starting tomorrow I'd like to double stack with Winstrol. I've not very active and haven't even began working out yet but I plan to start very soon. I've watched ur YouTube channel and wanted to see what your intake is on double stacking Anavar with Winstrol. Ive NEVER taken steroids before this is my first time.

I am also on methadone

steroids ARE NOT FAT BURNERS and you are making a rather large mistake, not to mention the huge amounts of toxicity and stress you are putting your body under... DO NOT add winstrol and get yourself an ALL IN ONE protectant IMMEDIATELY.. you dont have a clue what you are doing... you are going to hurt yourself... here is a link to my all in one which is the most complete on the market today... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

sarms are what you would add to anavar for weight loss... gw501516 and sr9009 would be perfect to add

You need to work on building a consistent training regiment and diet plan before anything. You absolutely should not be using steroids in your current state and condition, and they are not fat burners. You should be looking into sarms which work excellent for fat burning, and don't carry the harmful side effects and virilization that steroids do. Let me know and id be happy to help you set up a sarms stack for your goals

You need to work on building a consistent training regiment and diet plan before anything. You absolutely should not be using steroids in your current state and condition, and they are not fat burners. You should be looking into sarms which work excellent for fat burning, and don't carry the harmful side effects and virilization that steroids do. Let me know and id be happy to help you set up a sarms stack for your goals

I would love that. Dylan has been busy and hasn't been able to respond to my email until this morning. So in the mean time for the last three weeks I've been double stacking Winny and Anavar. I actually think I've gained weight. I'm not happy at all. My man comes home in two weeks and now I've gained weight instead of losing it. Ive cut back carbs can calorie intake abd still no improvement . Can i still take the Anavar Anwar and stop the Winstol?
Id love for you to put together someyhing for me for weight loss and fat burning, something for energy would be fabulous as well. Please let me know what ur saying. I have two weeks. So anything you can put together for me that will take off the most weight in that small amount of time would be awesome. Im willing to try anything.

two weeks is not even realistic to do much of anything though... thats not even reasonable

What do u suggest I Do? As of right now i will stop taking the Winstrol. What about the Anavar? What can I take with it? Im not just looking to lose weight I want to change my life style As well. I know weight loss isn't ur usual thing that you help people with. I'm not asking for help with that. I got the ur point about the double stacking with Winstrol Wisdom and I've taken ur advice. Thank you so much I appreciate everything you've told me and I love ur YouTube channel. I dont want to stop taking the Anavar. I'm just confused of what you can take with it to help ke achieve my goal. I know 2 weeks is unrealistic but at least by than I'd have a on going plan with ur help (hopefully)

What do u suggest I Do? As of right now i will stop taking the Winstrol. What about the Anavar? What can I take with it? Im not just looking to lose weight I want to change my life style As well. I know weight loss isn't ur usual thing that you help people with. I'm not asking for help with that. I got the ur point about the double stacking with Winstrol Wisdom and I've taken ur advice. Thank you so much I appreciate everything you've told me and I love ur YouTube channel. I dont want to stop taking the Anavar. I'm just confused of what you can take with it to help ke achieve my goal. I know 2 weeks is unrealistic but at least by than I'd have a on going plan with ur help (hopefully)
actually weight loss is my main area of expertise! i do A LOT of work with people on that... DROP the winstrol yes... YOU MUST protect yourself from oral toxicity especially now that you stacked these... im sure your cholesterol has taken a beating... here is a link to my new all in one for the best protection you can get... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

as far as adding something else... gw501516 and sr9009 are a no brainer here... they will start working quickly for you as well... you can run them 16 weeks each and then only take 4 weeks off and can start again and you will find that you dont even need nor want anavar after using them...

I will definitely get that stuff to help with my liver and other organs. I clicked on the link and checked it out I will be ordering today. Thank you.
Where do I go to order gw501516 and sr9009?

Sent from my SM-J120W using Tapatalk

I will definitely get that stuff to help with my liver and other organs. I clicked on the link and checked it out I will be ordering today. Thank you.
Where do I go to order gw501516 and sr9009?

Sent from my SM-J120W using Tapatalk

Biotech has very high quality sarms and that's exactly who I'd recommend to you. Send them an email at [email protected] for order info

Organ ST is a very good call for you to run for cycle support, especially on Anavar

Top Bottom