Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female competitor trying Ostarine

This weekend was heavy yard work day, pulling shrubs off a rather steep slope, carrying the stuff up and down the hill under the sun. I was practically possessed, think Duracell bunny, as long as I got water regularly, I was just going and going. 2 days of that and I am not even sore. Ostarine is worth its weight in gold just for that (usually I am pooped after a couple of hours and can barely get out of bed the day after). I think my husband would buy it for me just to have me do all that yard work on weekends lol.

Some people talked of sleep disturbances, I always sleep very well and am still sleeping very well.
Others talk of effects on appetite. I don't know if Ostarine has effects on blood sugar, but I haven't been hungry and when I am it's not that ravenous feel I get when my blood sugar is crashing. Which is great for me.
Thanks for the update! I'm glad that everything is still going well for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hell ya and it has only been a couple of weeks just wait it gets better, I am glad another female here is logging sarms. awesome job so far. oh what about weight? or are you not concerned about that?

hell ya and it has only been a couple of weeks just wait it gets better, I am glad another female here is logging sarms. awesome job so far. oh what about weight? or are you not concerned about that?

I was up 1lb after the 1st week, which is interesting since when I weighed myself before starting Ostarine I was full of water for hormonal reasons and lost all that water during the week. I know guys are always excited about gaining weight, but society drills in women's head that gaining weight is bad, so my first reaction was bummer, but I need to think like a bodybuilder, so 1lb is good! :)

I was up 1lb after the 1st week, which is interesting since when I weighed myself before starting Ostarine I was full of water for hormonal reasons and lost all that water during the week. I know guys are always excited about gaining weight, but society drills in women's head that gaining weight is bad, so my first reaction was bummer, but I need to think like a bodybuilder, so 1lb is good! :)

well yes especially if you are trimming down and gain that means its lean body mass which is great, just fyi I gained about 4 lbs of skeletal muscle on my last sarms cycle it was hard for me to get my wife to ignore the scale and go by look and sizes lost

yes, think like a bodybuilder... you want the results based on muscle growth and a drop in body fat percentage in conjunction with increases in strength and performance...

Second week done, still no negative side effects.
No change in strength, but very noticeable change in endurance.
It did wonders for my skin! I am acne prone and haven't had a breakout for a week. I was worried it would worsen my acne but it did the opposite.
Weight is up another lb, so 2 weeks 2lbs.
I took pics before starting, and am taking pics every 2 weeks. So I am comparing to see any change. My upper body seems the same. My waist is a bit larger, but abs are more visible. Legs are the most impressive! I gained visible size in my legs, and now have some quad definition. That's great because legs have never been my strong point, and a knee injury a while ago made me lose some size while my leg was in a brace.
At the end of the 8 weeks, I'll post all the progress pics side by side, and let you all be the judges.
I am thinking of increasing the dose from 12.5 to closer to 20 (in the dropper, half way between .25 and .5) since I have had no bad effect, and I'd like to see if it speeds things along a bit.

yes I have been waiting all day for this update I would up the dose to 20 sorry I keep getting GW mixed up with ostarine. It would be half a dropper, wait til you stack those together. whew

Last edited:
Week 5 is done, this week I increased the dose as I said in an earlier post. Weight is 136lbs, a gain of 4lbs in 5 weeks. I am trying to figure out where those 4lbs went exactly, other than my legs, because my clothes still fit like always.

Diet this week was a bit off, we went camping with friends for a long weekend and I am sure you know how that goes. ;)

Summary:

- Body weight: up
- Weight I can lift: same
- Endurance: great
- Pumps: great
- DOMS: same (my last leg day crippled me for 4 days)
- Tendinitis: same
- Sleep: mostly same. I fall asleep the moment my head touches the pillow and sleep like a log all night, I practically sleepwalk to the bathroom, and go back to sleep immediately. Lately when I wake up to use the bathroom, it takes me longer to fall asleep. But I don't feel sleep deprived, so I don't worry.
- Motivation: up! It's like I want to squeeze the max possible out of this cycle, and hopefully my hard work will have visible results, so I am really fired up in the gym.

Week 5 is done, this week I increased the dose as I said in an earlier post. Weight is 136lbs, a gain of 4lbs in 5 weeks. I am trying to figure out where those 4lbs went exactly, other than my legs, because my clothes still fit like always.

Diet this week was a bit off, we went camping with friends for a long weekend and I am sure you know how that goes. ;)

Summary:

- Body weight: up
- Weight I can lift: same
- Endurance: great
- Pumps: great
- DOMS: same (my last leg day crippled me for 4 days)
- Tendinitis: same
- Sleep: mostly same. I fall asleep the moment my head touches the pillow and sleep like a log all night, I practically sleepwalk to the bathroom, and go back to sleep immediately. Lately when I wake up to use the bathroom, it takes me longer to fall asleep. But I don't feel sleep deprived, so I don't worry.
- Motivation: up! It's like I want to squeeze the max possible out of this cycle, and hopefully my hard work will have visible results, so I am really fired up in the gym.

its lean muscle gain with a drop in body fat... that's excellent! thank you for the updates.. you are doing an excellent job! keep up the great work

Like Rick said above, mix gw in there and workout like a spartan. If you like osta, gw will having you going 2x that.

jp, the Self Appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

yes, please send us some new updates on how everything is going! are you still liking the higher dose?

Sorry for not updating sooner, I have been extraordinarily busy both at work and home and while my training has been on point, my diet a bit less. So last weekend was end of week 6 my goodness, time flies!

Weight is 139lbs, the heaviest I have been in years! Meaning I was this heavy before I got into lifting. I gained a bit of fat, thanks to the diet cheats, which happens when I am super busy and stressed, but nowhere near what fat I had on me the last time I was 139lbs. A little fat around my midsection, but all my clothes still fit very comfortably. I think my legs are growing more, because they are rock solid, I have never NEVER had this kind of muscle on my legs, I still do double takes here and there, I am not used to it. It's interesting, I don't train legs more than other body parts, but I guess the body decides all by itself where it's going to grow.

I wonder if I am starting to get a bit of "diminishing returns", because I don't feel the mad endurance and recovery I had a couple of weeks ago, who knows, maybe that's my body telling me it's about time to take a break from Ostarine. Pumps are still ridiculous. Note to self: don't bother taking some NO pre-workout for the pumps. I did and I thought my arms were going to explode.

Negative side effects absolutely zero! I confess that when I saw online all these ravings about SARMS, how they grow muscle with no side effects, I was very skeptical, ("if something seems too good to be true, it probably is") but in this case, turns out it's good AND it's true.

The next product I was thinking of trying is Cardarine, to strip some fat off my newly acquired muscle. Any idea how long a break (if any) should I take between finishing the Ostarine and starting the Cardarine?

Last edited:
Sorry for not updating sooner, I have been extraordinarily busy both at work and home and while my training has been on point, my diet a bit less. So last weekend was end of week 6 my goodness, time flies!

Weight is 139lbs, the heaviest I have been in years! Meaning I was this heavy before I got into lifting. I gained a bit of fat, thanks to the diet cheats, which happens when I am super busy and stressed, but nowhere near what fat I had on me the last time I was 139lbs. A little fat around my midsection, but all my clothes still fit very comfortably. I think my legs are growing more, because they are rock solid, I have never NEVER had this kind of muscle on my legs, I still do double takes here and there, I am not used to it. It's interesting, I don't train legs more than other body parts, but I guess the body decides all by itself where it's going to grow.

I wonder if I am starting to get a bit of "diminishing returns", because I don't feel the mad endurance and recovery I had a couple of weeks ago, who knows, maybe that's my body telling me it's about time to take a break from Ostarine. Pumps are still ridiculous. Note to self: don't bother taking some NO pre-workout for the pumps. I did and I thought my arms were going to explode.

Negative side effects absolutely zero! I confess that when I saw online all these ravings about SARMS, how they grow muscle with no side effects, I was very skeptical, ("if something seems too good to be true, it probably is") but in this case, turns out it's good AND it's true.

The next product I was thinking of trying is Cardarine, to strip some fat off my newly acquired muscle. Any idea how long a break (if any) should I take between finishing the Ostarine and starting the Cardarine?

awesome results so far and as long as I have been training as long as your legs are growing the rest of the body grows with them, my theory anyways lol how many days a week are you training? that could be why you are having diminished results maybe take a day off, or it could also be the diet change if you cheated but that's ok just not everyday and I would say you could jump on cardarine in 2-3 weeks after the mk you will love it. and I will tell you this, it would absolutely be incredible to do the triple stack (or the s4 is something you are not feeling because of eyesight sides?) ill re read the entire thread but I think you said that. either way if you don't do the triple stack I would do sr9009, gw, and mk2866 for a great stack but 1 at a time is working well for you too its just a synergy you get when you stack them that is unbelievable, glad you are getting good results keep up the good work

cardarine/gw will take your workouts to a new level.

I know gw and mk677 dont require a pct, I suspect ostarine might though? Thats a question for those more in the know than me.

You'll love gw.

So says jp, the Self Appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

Wow, those are some amazing results! You really have done an excellent job! Women are such great candidates for sarms without having to worry about side effects.

As for GW, you are fine to start that at any time you choose to, and you can run that up to 16 weeks. There is no break required between the Ostarine and the GW. It will take your fat loss and endurance to a level you haven't seen. If you'd like to enhance that fat loss further, I strongly suggest adding SR9009 and S4 to that for a very effective fat burning stack. Here is how that would lay out

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

cardarine/gw will take your workouts to a new level.

I know gw and mk677 dont require a pct, I suspect ostarine might though? Thats a question for those more in the know than me.

You'll love gw.

So says jp, the Self Appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

Females do not need a pct, so she is all good

you could start cardarine and sr9009 anytime you want... those would be perfect to run to melt fat away and you will still preserve muscle...

great work so far! you are doing tremendous... after 6 weeks you are certainly not experiencing any sort of diminished return.. things in life do cause one to be tired at times regardless of what they are taking... regardless, keep up the great work!

RR she doesn't want s4 because of her career, but to be honest my wife took s4 and had no vision sides whatsoever (females take a lower dosing than men normally)

Top Bottom