napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling swole today...

I havent checked stats in a while..I am down 5 lbs......arms are up to 18 1/4...from 17 5/8... feeling good going into summer....5 weeks in on cycle...I feel this one...Last few days Ive just been feeling great..things are coming together...

JM750 said:
Whos gear you running? What compounds?

There is a private lab that local to me called FAST MUSCLE COMPANY..been around for a LONG time..its my goto....im on 1000 test cyp and 600deca....just stopped 50/day dbol the dbol is phoenix labs........letro 2.5/day fighting gyno and caber at .5 eod...the AIs are Pharmaceutical.. Im really kicking the idea of trying tren once again.....after mexico in 2 weeks I might drop the test to 300mg and jump on tren again at 50eod to start and up from there..If I can take it...I have a bad relationship with tren sides...but I need to give it a go again...
I am 245lbs today..still 6 ft like always:)

Looking good, bro!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Looking thick as hell man. Nice work! What kind of diet and training regiment are you running, if you dont mind me asking?

RickRock said:
Looking thick as hell man. Nice work! What kind of diet and training regiment are you running, if you dont mind me asking?
I hit the gym 5-6 days a week 5 am....45 minute to 1 hour....I work out whatever I feel like that day, no set training schedule..I hit cardio 20-30 min a few times a week..As far as diet....I eat whatever I want....With that said..I never eat fast food.....I make sure I get 200-300 grams a protein a day thru food or shakes...I only count that....besides that nothing special...If I make it like work I get burnt out..I like to keep it fun..I also love food..My wife owns a salon so she works lat every night so we order out a good bit...I do well with the way I do it...If I could get serious I think I could do real things..maybe one day...but for now..its my fun time...My youngest is my training partner...at 15 this is the only time I get with him anymore...That keeps me going...

Looks like you have some Popeye forearms. Definitely thick man, good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Feeling swole today...

PAYRION said:
RickRock said:
I hit the gym 5-6 days a week 5 am....45 minute to 1 hour....I work out whatever I feel like that day, no set training schedule..I hit cardio 20-30 min a few times a week..As far as diet....I eat whatever I want....With that said..I never eat fast food.....I make sure I get 200-300 grams a protein a day thru food or shakes...I only count that....besides that nothing special...If I make it like work I get burnt out..I like to keep it fun..I also love food..My wife owns a salon so she works lat every night so we order out a good bit...I do well with the way I do it...If I could get serious I think I could do real things..maybe one day...but for now..its my fun time...My youngest is my training partner...at 15 this is the only time I get with him anymore...That keeps me going...
Looking good, keep up the good work with the fun bro...

Changing my life around one day at a time!

PAYRION said:
RickRock said:
That's awesome man. I really like your take on everything. I admire you having your son workout with you as well. I'm sure that's the best motivation there is. You seem to really be enjoying yourself in this lifestyle, and its working well for you. Nice job buddy!

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:
RickRock said:
That's awesome man. I really like your take on everything. I admire you having your son workout with you as well. I'm sure that's the best motivation there is. You seem to really be enjoying yourself in this lifestyle, and its working well for you. Nice job buddy!

It is great working out with him.. Everything I did wrong I get to make sure he does right..It changed his life..It gave him so much confidence in everything. Girls started noticing about 3 months in and thats all it took for him to be hooked. I wish at 15 I had someone push me thru those last 5 grueling reps til failure.. He is a skinny kid naturally but has reall filled out..Ill get some before and afters of him up here soon... He has always been a DADDYs boy since day1...More then the older boys...But it is not like it used to be as he is coming into his own and its killing me that Im not as needed as I once was..So I really cherish that hour in the AM. This is my last kid Ill raise..After he is on his own its all gone..no more....THANK GOD!

Looking good bro! Getting swole for sure, to bad we can't hit the gym together. I see some of you guys and think man what a killer workout that would be if we all hit the gym together. Your an outstanding guy man, I've enjoyed our convos for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bio-Tech said:
You probably don't have too many people messing with you, Son.
LOL..I stopped putting myself in that situation long ago..Fighting started hurting once I hit 35...never mind at 43...

Top Bottom