napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

the same old: T3,Clen worked well for me..at the moment trying EC and will try yohimbine HCL with morning cardio in a fasted state

Savage55 said:
Got Phenbuterol today and Nite Burn will be here Friday. Im adding these to take with my sarms triple stack that I start a week from Monday. Super pumped to get this started since I have one more week of PCT. My BF will be well under 15% after this 12 week stack. Thanks for the heads up Dylan

anytime brother... that's definitely a strong addition to the triple stack and in a much safer way... you will love the results with all of these combined... please keep the updates coming on your progress

I've always enjoyed the EC stack....nite burn...thats an interesting product- assuming no night sweats since its not thermo right......anyone having some crazy dreams?

Hiasdamoon said:
I've always enjoyed the EC stack....nite burn...thats an interesting product- assuming no night sweats since its not thermo right......anyone having some crazy dreams?

only when "medicated" do i have different types of dreams... LOLL... if there is a night time fat burner with any sweats or stims then that would defeat the purpose... these actually contain a very nice sleep formula as well as fat burning throughout... don't expect some drastic 10 lb. weight loss but i can tell you that you definitely wake up refreshed, dry and get a far better sleep and you can tell it helps with fat loss... i think some go in thinking these products will do some crazy transformation... as an athletic person that trains etc. you know when something really is doing something and worth the time, when something is average but probably not worth it and when something flat out does nothing... these are not ultra enhancers but finding one that actually makes some sort of a difference is a nice discovery for sure... this one definitely helps to an extent and that's why i cycle it on and off as i do...

DylanGemelli said:
Hiasdamoon said:

only when "medicated" do i have different types of dreams... LOLL... if there is a night time fat burner with any sweats or stims then that would defeat the purpose... these actually contain a very nice sleep formula as well as fat burning throughout... don't expect some drastic 10 lb. weight loss but i can tell you that you definitely wake up refreshed, dry and get a far better sleep and you can tell it helps with fat loss... i think some go in thinking these products will do some crazy transformation... as an athletic person that trains etc. you know when something really is doing something and worth the time, when something is average but probably not worth it and when something flat out does nothing... these are not ultra enhancers but finding one that actually makes some sort of a difference is a nice discovery for sure... this one definitely helps to an extent and that's why i cycle it on and off as i do...

Dylan turned me onto Nite Burn and I love it! I just finished a full month on it and I will say it made me sleep so well that I was reminded what sleep was like when I first started using hGH a couple of years ago. Very lucid dreams and wake up feeling very refreshed and rested. I especially enjoy it when I'm at work (2on/2off shift job) because I can't properly
while I'm at work. I'm doing too many other things to really tell if it has had anything to do with my fat loss in the past month but I have lost a significant amount of BF while using it in conjunction with other compounds. I will continue to use it 2 months on/1 month off indefintely. At around $20/30 day supply it's very affordable for me and they positive effect it has on my sleeping habits makes it well worth it!

Wildbilly9 said:
Thank You for that post. I will give give it a shot. Doing 2 a days right now trying to shred some unwanted pounds.

its definitely a nice addition bro and it will only add more to aid in your cutting moving forward

ok so I am def thinking of getting this nite burn shit. and I can stack it with my triple stack, phen and eca and test cyp? or is that doing too much? I think I got my answer from reading every post in this thread and the nite burn is a go unless you tell me otherwise

rockmfhudd said:
ok so I am def thinking of getting this nite burn shit. and I can stack it with my triple stack, phen and eca and test cyp? or is that doing too much? I think I got my answer from reading every post in this thread and the nite burn is a go unless you tell me otherwise

nite burn is non stimulant and will have no adverse effect whatsoever with everything else...

Top Bottom