napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know that the market is flooded with products of promise, gimmick marketing and bull shit ingredients but within, there are always a few that actually do work and are formulated with precision and effectiveness... I have a few that I have found that actually do work...

My favorite is by Med Lab sports... PHENBUTEROL... this is a different type of burner as it attacks adipose tissue as opposed to the same old green been coffee extract, raspberry ketones, etc. combination... This attacks fat in a more complex mode and method and actually works and works damn well... Low on stimulants but strong on structure, I have to give this one a big two thumbs up... Another that I already reviewed here is from BPI sports called NIte Burn... This is a night time fat burner you take before bed... It not only allows for a deeper sleep but I wake up feeling refreshed and looking EXTREMELY dry in the morning... BPI is actually a pretty good company and makes other effective products and fat burners as well.... I know it is difficult to find a product that really does what it says but these are two I can say actually do work!

DylanGemelli said:
I know that the market is flooded with products of promise, gimmick marketing and bull shit ingredients but within, there are always a few that actually do work and are formulated with precision and effectiveness... I have a few that I have found that actually do work...

My favorite is by Med Lab sports... PHENBUTEROL... this is a different type of burner as it attacks adipose tissue as opposed to the same old green been coffee extract, raspberry ketones, etc. combination... This attacks fat in a more complex mode and method and actually works and works damn well... Low on stimulants but strong on structure, I have to give this one a big two thumbs up... Another that I already reviewed here is from BPI sports called NIte Burn... This is a night time fat burner you take before bed... It not only allows for a deeper sleep but I wake up feeling refreshed and looking EXTREMELY dry in the morning... BPI is actually a pretty good company and makes other effective products and fat burners as well.... I know it is difficult to find a product that really does what it says but these are two I can say actually do work!

Good information bro. Going to give those a look and see what's in them!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:

Good information bro. Going to give those a look and see what's in them!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

They are the two best I have used... I've used quite a few with little to no result so to actually see a few that work is always reassuring... attacking brown adipose is a concept that is not really understood by many but its one of the best mechanisms of fat burning.... i have several fat burning tricks, im sure you can see that! :eek:

DylanGemelli said:

Good info Dylan. I'm not a big fan of most OTC fat burners, but if you say these are good they may be worth looking into.

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

Good info Dylan. I'm not a big fan of most OTC fat burners, but if you say these are good they may be worth looking into.

You already know Im not either and it takes forever to actually find something that works... Phenbuterol is by far the best one i have ever found... I really stand by that one and its a rarity!

5fingerdp said:
I like animal cuts, kinda hits ya a couple differ ways.

Five finger double penetration?!!![FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
I'll definitely look into these. I'm on a slow cut right now so I'm always down to check something out that might actually help with that.
Same as I still got some stubborn fat areas that need to go die a quick death :twisted:

IronFox said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
I'll definitely look into these. I'm on a slow cut right now so I'm always down to check something out that might actually help with that.
Same as I still got some stubborn fat areas that need to go die a quick death :twisted:

Im not killer but when it comes to fat, im the fucking terminator!! :lol:

DylanGemelli said:
IronFox said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

fat is no match for you Dylan haha

DylanGemelli said:
IronFox said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

I'd say that's an understatement for you brother!

i've found regimented yohimbine hcl pre workout doing intermittent fasting and sometimes fasted cardio plus yohimbine hcl works well.
If not I've had success in the past with norcodrene by PES the USA version

IronFox said:
DylanGemelli said:
IronFox said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

fat is no match for you Dylan haha

I will slap the taste out of fats mouth... LOL I make him crumble... its my mission in life... :lol:

DylanGemelli said:

So if you had to pick one it would be the Phenbuterol over the Bpi Nite Burn? I'm looking to add a fat burner to my sarms stack. I know not to expect too much from a fat burner but any extra bit helps.

Re: RE: Re: Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

So if you had to pick one it would be the Phenbuterol over the Bpi Nite Burn? I'm looking to add a fat burner to my sarms stack. I know not to expect too much from a fat burner but any extra bit helps.
Check out ctd labs hypercuts, I just picked up another bottle.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

ibleedoranbla said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

Ahh yeah I totally forgot you mentioned that to me. Where do you get yours from?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
ibleedoranbla said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Ahh yeah I totally forgot you mentioned that to me. Where do you get yours from?

http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/ctd-l ... -caps.html

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

I would not just pick one bro... they are completely different... phenbuterol is a day time fat burner but its a different type... it attack adipose tissue as opposed to an every day fat burner... its far more effective, less stimulants etc... nite burn is a stim free night time burner and is used at night only... it also helps with a much deeper sleep as well... you would want to use both...

Top Bottom