napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite 80's or 90's movie?

Plus you u cant go wrong with micheal beane and the dorky dad from my two dads as the cast. Ha ha

PHURIOUS
Haha no shit, and that badass Mexican chick with the big ass arms that was doing the pull ups lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Haha no shit, and that badass Mexican chick with the big ass arms that was doing the pull ups lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yessir. And bill paxton the bitch. Lol

PHURIOUS

"Rad"...a classic BMX flick! Broke my arm trying to do the shit I saw in that movie.

Hard to name one, here are few:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Trainspotting, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Anything from Terry Gilliam, Quentin Tarantino, Guy Ritchie.

Whoever mentioned Rad is my hero. I used to love the dance scene at the end with the dude doing freestyle on his bike. Those panties were dropping!!

aside from the obvious of goodfellas and scarface, my two favorites are comedies... Fletch and Men at Work... these two are just classics and so damn funny that i can watch them over and over again... the movies then were so damn good and had so much to the storyline... i really miss these kind of movies...

aside from the obvious of goodfellas and scarface, my two favorites are comedies... Fletch and Men at Work... these two are just classics and so damn funny that i can watch them over and over again... the movies then were so damn good and had so much to the storyline... i really miss these kind of movies...

Life ....with Martin Lawrence and Eddie murphy, that's a funny movie you can watch again and again.

Fletch was excellent, Fletch lives was pretty good and men at work was absolutely hilarious. ..good choices

Gleaming the Cube, Labyrinth, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Fast Times, Batman, Big Trouble in Little China, Over the Top... Man, I could go on for days!

Top Bottom