Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat burners?

HopFive9

Dylan, is there any fat burners or fat burning stacks you recommend for people that are in the 10-15%bf range. Aside from GW and cardio/low rest times.. best non stim fat burner?(lean xtreme?)

man thats tough bro... i take nite burn at night and its not bad but if you want something extensive, and i guess, more profound, thats not going to happen otc... the other issue is its just a quick fix and not long term either bro.. thats just the nature of it... im working on developing something more sustainable and when i get it figured out, trust me, it will be out there and I WILL figure it out

Dylan, is there any fat burners or fat burning stacks you recommend for people that are in the 10-15%bf range. Aside from GW and cardio/low rest times.. best non stim fat burner?(lean xtreme?)

Other than sarms and stimulants I'd say probably nothing that's going to offer any substantial benefit.

man thats tough bro... i take nite burn at night and its not bad but if you want something extensive, and i guess, more profound, thats not going to happen otc... the other issue is its just a quick fix and not long term either bro.. thats just the nature of it... im working on developing something more sustainable and when i get it figured out, trust me, it will be out there and I WILL figure it out

niteburn is def something different than a lot of the others..ive was never a fan of fat burners until i realized not all of them made you feel cracked out and actually had purpose like cortisol control. the reason i ask is because a lot of people are too quick to reach for clen when theres more reasonable supplements for their condition.

Other than sarms and stimulants I'd say probably nothing that's going to offer any substantial benefit.

im wondering if stimulants combined with ashwagandha/rhodiola would have a greater effect. i just did 2 weeks of lean xtreme and noticed almost instant slimming of my face. i seemed to lose fat but not too much weight which is a good thing. the method of cortisol control in lean xtreme is definately the most unique

Top Bottom