Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

fake oral steroids

gary1990

i recieved anavar 50mg tabs from a guy i followed on instagram, tiger pharmacy eu, i oredered the anavar, green round tabs, i know for sure it aint 50mgs of anavar, as iv heard that you cant get 50mg of var, anyway, i also have rohm labs winny, i put the anavar in a glass of water and it must have disolved within a matter of 2 mins, i also done the same with the winny and it took much longer to disolve, so i felt after words that the anavar was bunk, it might be nothing, but iv not tried them just bcoz iv bought them of an ugl, if im talking shit please someone tell me, but it just dont feel ryt taking them, plus the fact that when i tried to google the tiger pharmacy uk, nothing showed up on google, whats your opinion?

oh the old glass of water trick.that really works. where did you get that trick instagram. holy fuck. are your serious. your not ready for steroids. lmao do some home work then try lifting weights and diet. then if you feel like you must use steroids go for it.

Haven't heard of them bro. I'd suggest sticking to the sponsors here. All have great track records and quality product. Pm me for a price list for Phurious. Let's get to know you a little better too. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%.

Sent from my SM-G900P

oh the old glass of water trick.that really works. where did you get that trick instagram. holy fuck. are your serious. your not ready for steroids. lmao do some home work then try lifting weights and diet. then if you feel like you must use steroids go for it.

plenty of steroid labs on instagram, i got them way bk last year, i didnt know better, but found them hiding at the back of my cupboard,

Haven't heard of them bro. I'd suggest sticking to the sponsors here. All have great track records and quality product. Pm me for a price list for Phurious. Let's get to know you a little better too. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%.

Sent from my SM-G900P

yeah il stick to labs with a good rep, im just using sarms just now, maybe consider a steroid cycle later on as im interested in doing it,

5ft 10
13 st
25yo
bf..around 15/16

I just cracked up reading this post lol

Iv only started using them, plenty of people who have used the same company have had good results with no negative sides so I can't say weather they are good or shit

That's fine if you made up your mind it's your body....
What you won't get on here is any HELP with your mystery meat....see what I'm saying?
WE can't give you advice on a product WE don't even know what it is....

well hopefully gary you will atleast have some kind of protection on hand if not already taking it while you are on those!!

ya i get it but like i said i think we go sarcastic to be funny not to make fun or jab at you. like i said you know what you are going to do just make sure you have some kind of liver protection, organ defender just in case shit may go South on the stuff you got

Ok will have aromasin on hand, I will keep an update on how things are going, because there's alot of people our ther that say pills v liquid sarms don't matter, interesting to see what the difference between the two are

right here is what we have found is they are loading the capsule form with prohormones, unknowlingly to the user which is compete bullshit, then you end up with lactation, or gyno issues. there is no bioavaibility for pill form is not possible. but you have them in pill form seem set to take them and that's fine i guess just make sure you have protection because it all boils down to health and safety for you brother

Top Bottom