napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extremely Bad PIP Or Infection? Test Prop/Tren Ace

PS154658

Just began a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle. I've ran many other cycles consisting of just cyp/enth, but never tried Prop. I wanted to pair Prop with the Ace because of the esters of the two. I began the cycle 3 days ago and I'm shooting ED. I decided to start with 30 MG Tren Ace and 50 MG Test Prop. I know Prop is notorious for what some describe as excruciating pains, but I just want to be sure I don't have an infection. I shot into my right deltoid (let it be known I've probably only done a handful of delt pins throughout all of the cycles I've done - typically I pin in quads and glutes) and I've just been in very, very bad pain since. I can workout. I don't feel the pain in the gym, but when I'm stationary and not moving my arm it's pretty awful. Very small bump, not visible whatsoever, no redness that stands out, but slight heat on the area. Infection or PIP? I've been icing it, and I took my temperature today (normal). I told myself I'd see a doctor if the pain persists until my next shoulder day which is Wednesday. Anyone have similar experience? Thanks.

Last edited:
My delts always hurt pinning them. Ive actually had to go to 5/8 injections when i hit delts and it helped some.

instead of icing it it apply heat to it, doesn't sound like an infection, just sounds like some pip. normally doesn't exceed a week, pop some Advil and get back in the gym.

Also considering you injected prop into a Virgin muscle, I am 99.9% sure it's just PIP.
Just keep an eye on it bro , no need to go to a doctor for some PIP you had for 3 days lol..

instead of icing it it apply heat to it, doesn't sound like an infection, just sounds like some pip. normally doesn't exceed a week, pop some Advil and get back in the gym.

Also considering you injected prop into a Virgin muscle, I am 99.9% sure it's just PIP.
Just keep an eye on it bro , no need to go to a doctor for some PIP you had for 3 days lol..

Well I planned on going to the doctor on Wednesday if the problem persisted and worsened, which would be a week instead of 3 days.
I always thought icing helps reduce inflammation, but warmth reduces the pain. I'm assuming it's PIP too, but can never be too sure.

apply heat, why would apply ice when you said there is no redness, it is PIP,it will only make it worse by making the oil crystallize, use your brain man
you have no side effects of an infection...

My delts definitely get sore occasionally but an infection takes a few days to happen and it usually comes with fever and severe pain. I think you'd notice the difference.

When I first started pinning I was super paranoid about getting an infection but now not so much. If you follow sterile procedures you'll be fine.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ibuprofen n ice/heat...no Tylenol.
It's pip..infection would feel soft n spongy..if it's hot/hard it's just pip..the test is crystallizing ...2 short esters are not gona be fun no way..plus the source may play a part as well

Don't go to Dr for pip, it'll make u feel stupid and you'll get Shit from the Dr for using steroids lol...it'll subside

Ibuprofen n ice/heat...no Tylenol.
It's pip..infection would feel soft n spongy..if it's hot/hard it's just pip..the test is crystallizing ...2 short esters are not gona be fun no way..plus the source may play a part as well

Source is here on Isarms. Pretty sure it's good (Phurious Pharma)

Don't go to Dr for pip, it'll make u feel stupid and you'll get Shit from the Dr for using steroids lol...it'll subside

True that lol

Sometimes you just have a bad injection man. It happens to everybody. I know it sucks but it'll pass in time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom