napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Expired Nolva?

Duke Nukem

Wondering if expired nolva (10/2020) is still g2g? Assuming that maybe, like with other chems and supplements, nolva is still good a few years after expiration if stored correctly. Looking specifically at tamoximed (Balkan) from domestic supply. Only option that doesn’t seem overpriced.

i wouldnt use it personally... most will tell you its fine and it may very well be but i know me personally, im not even considering using something like nolva expired that long...

Balkan is literally one of if not the best brands you could possibly go with... thats an elite brand and i STRONGLY recommend it from domestic supply... i generally stick with all balkan products when i can and all from domestic supply

Definitely get yourself some new Nolvadex now. I feel with something so important you should not risk it being that old. There is no place better to buy it than Domestic Supply where you know you are truly getting an authentic product! Balkan is a top brand and that is definitely the place to get it!

i wouldnt use it personally... most will tell you its fine and it may very well be but i know me personally, im not even considering using something like nolva expired that long...

Balkan is literally one of if not the best brands you could possibly go with... thats an elite brand and i STRONGLY recommend it from domestic supply... i generally stick with all balkan products when i can and all from domestic supply
Thank you for the advice, and to be more clear it is Domestic supply that is selling expired Balkan nolva. I will take a pass on it and do believe that over a year past expiration is too long.
The only other nolva that domestic supply has in stock is Indian grade pharma. Are they good quality as well?

Definitely get yourself some new Nolvadex now. I feel with something so important you should not risk it being that old. There is no place better to buy it than Domestic Supply where you know you are truly getting an authentic product! Balkan is a top brand and that is definitely the place to get it!
Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. Domestic supply is out of stock on most nolva items. I’ve seen Dylan recommend domestic supply before and I trust his advice. I’m from an older generation that used to conglomerate on elite fitness. Not wanting to bet that domestic supply will restock on time, is there any other nolva/ancillaries source that is recommended?

Thank you for the advice, and to be more clear it is Domestic supply that is selling expired Balkan nolva. I will take a pass on it and do believe that over a year past expiration is too long.
The only other nolva that domestic supply has in stock is Indian grade pharma. Are they good quality as well?
Yes, those are good to go!

Wondering if expired nolva (10/2020) is still g2g? Assuming that maybe, like with other chems and supplements, nolva is still good a few years after expiration if stored correctly. Looking specifically at tamoximed (Balkan) from domestic supply. Only option that doesn’t seem overpriced.
domestic supply is legit, i wouldn't worry about anything from them

I can confirm this is still the case. Just received an order and the expiration date is indeed 10/20

product seems 100% legit, transaction and shipping from domestic supply was awesome but receiving a product over a year expired is not so great. Will likely confirm they have new stock prior to ordering next time.

I can confirm this is still the case. Just received an order and the expiration date is indeed 10/20

product seems 100% legit, transaction and shipping from domestic supply was awesome but receiving a product over a year expired is not so great. Will likely confirm they have new stock prior to ordering next time.
It clearly says right on the page what the date of the product is when you order it bro... its not as though it was sent out that way and should be a surprise...

It clearly says right on the page what the date of the product is when you order it bro... its not as though it was sent out that way and should be a surprise...
Lol guess I missed that so by all rights they are completely covered. But in all honesty I've just never really had that concern. In fact I even added it to my cart from the PCT section page without delving any deeper into the product page because that's just not something I've had to look for before. I see Balkan Nolva is in stock at a decent price boom good enough for me add to cart lol.

Not knocking the store I will definitely purchase again but will have to look out for it next time.

Lol guess I missed that so by all rights they are completely covered. But in all honesty I've just never really had that concern. In fact I even added it to my cart from the PCT section page without delving any deeper into the product page because that's just not something I've had to look for before. I see Balkan Nolva is in stock at a decent price boom good enough for me add to cart lol.

Not knocking the store I will definitely purchase again but will have to look out for it next time.
hey im with you all the way... theres are a lot of great brands, seriously tremendous but ive used most all of the top brands and personally, if theres legit Balkan as an option, Im taking that over ANYTHING period

Top Bottom