napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Erectile dysfunction

Yeah that's the protocol that I followed, should have done more research it's just that everyone said he was the best doctor in USA and possibly the world. Really appreciate the positive feedback everywhere else people just insult me and make me feel even lower than I already am. I'll buy that aneva sativa too see if t helps

You just have to take the criticism with a grain of salt bro. That's how the community works. Always has, always will. Tough love. The times I've done stupid shit and been made to feel foolish by the guys, I learned the most! Take it for what it is brother. We want you healthy more than we want to see you with a killer physique. After all, what's a killer physique if it kills your health? We care or we wouldn't take the time to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the protocol that I followed, should have done more research it's just that everyone said he was the best doctor in USA and possibly the world. Really appreciate the positive feedback everywhere else people just insult me and make me feel even lower than I already am. I'll buy that aneva sativa too see if t helps
I'm glad you got the help you needed here bro. That's what our community here is all about...taking good care of each other

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay it's been 4 months and I was finally able to get blood test results here is what I got back

SHBG: 49 nMol (18.3-54)
T4: 17.7 pMol (12-22)
Cortisol: 440 nMol
Free test: 52.7 (42-200)
Tsh: 2.77 miUL (0.4-5.50)
Total test: 25.8 nMol (8.64-29)
Prolactin: 236 mUL (86-324)

Will I need more tested like oestrogen levels or is there anything wrong with these figures?

Okay it's been 4 months and I was finally able to get blood test results here is what I got back

Will I need more tested like oestrogen levels or is there anything wrong with these figures?

Ill let some of the pros talk about bloods, but how are you feeling now? ol boy still actin up or what. and thanks for the update bro most times we don't hear shit back

First glance it looks like your SHBG is high, your total test is good but your free test is low because of the high SHBG.... Your prolactin is moderately elevated and as a result I suspect your estradiol is somewhat off as well but it may not be since most of your test is bound to SHBG... I could be wrong though.

Get your estrogen tested. It looks like you've recovered your test production...

Thanks, yeah I'm about 70% hard and take forever to recover I also last about 5 minutes due to trying to ensure I'm
Still hard. Is there anything I can do to unbind the shbg as stated before I have been taking avena sativa. I do have oestrogen blockers on hand and have used before.

Top Bottom