Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise

farcross

whats the best way to know if im getting quality EQ whats best to stack with it thanks in advance ill get some more Qs for you soon

Yeah, EQ coupled with test and Cardarine GW is the ultimate endurance stack - I love it. As for the EQ itself, the normal dosages are between 300 and 600 mgs, and you should be able to tell if it is real with the endurance - it should give a hella good endurance and recovery. However, it is always best to just get it from a reputable source and be sure that you are using the real deal.

well guys im a noob at this so bare with me and if yall think a lot of my Qs can be answered in a youtube video that's out there please point me to the right direction. just started my cycle this week I did get it from a well know guy in the area. the bottle I got of EQ says 200mg on it its a small bottle if I take 1cc test 1cc EQ every mon and Thursday will that be a good adequate amount? I don't want to blow up so I thought EQ would be the best from the research I did. I work out mon-Friday different part of the body every day an rest on the weekends. whats a good pct to get and are there any supplements or medication I need to take while im on the cycle and off

thanks in advance

well guys im a noob at this so bare with me and if yall think a lot of my Qs can be answered in a youtube video that's out there please point me to the right direction. just started my cycle this week I did get it from a well know guy in the area. the bottle I got of EQ says 200mg on it its a small bottle if I take 1cc test 1cc EQ every mon and Thursday will that be a good adequate amount? I don't want to blow up so I thought EQ would be the best from the research I did. I work out mon-Friday different part of the body every day an rest on the weekends. whats a good pct to get and are there any supplements or medication I need to take while im on the cycle and off

thanks in advance

If you're doing EQ alone, you need to add at least a few 100 mgs of testosterone. What's your EQ dose, 200mgs/ml correct? So you're doing 400mgs/week. That's not a lot, stack it with testosterone and cardarine for best results. For pct, clomid, nolvadex, hcgenerate.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516

If you're doing EQ alone, you need to add at least a few 100 mgs of testosterone. What's your EQ dose, 200mgs/ml correct? So you're doing 400mgs/week. That's not a lot, stack it with testosterone and cardarine for best results. For pct, clomid, nolvadex, hcgenerate.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516

You definitely need to add there at least a bit of testosterone ASAP - that is for sure. The other compounds would also be very beneficial for your cycle.

sorry if I wasn't clear im doing a cc of EQ and a cc of testosterone every Monday ad Thursday so that a 2cc shots 2 times a week ive read up and everywhere says to do atleast 600mgs a week so should I do 1 1/2 cc of EQ and 1 cc of test 2 times a week to get to 600mgs? and should I up the test also same as the EQ? or keep that the same

sorry if I wasn't clear im doing a cc of EQ and a cc of testosterone every Monday ad Thursday so that a 2cc shots 2 times a week ive read up and everywhere says to do atleast 600mgs a week so should I do 1 1/2 cc of EQ and 1 cc of test 2 times a week to get to 600mgs? and should I up the test also same as the EQ? or keep that the same

Are you sure you have your MG/ML right? Can you post a picture of your EQ and test just to be safe.

The guy i get it from sells to alot of people in my area. do you think he knows its fake? hes been dealing roids for awhile

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The guy i get it from sells to alot of people in my area. do you think he knows its fake? hes been dealing roids for awhile

He might not know, hard to say, but usually many guys know they selling fakes.

And this my friend, will never be known. In any case, it does not change the situation - this EQ is still fake.

Looking to use my 1st cycle, test/EQ is what I want to run, Reading this makes me hesitate in buying anything I'll for sure get scammed.

Top Bottom