napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance sport stack help needed

Was wondering if I had to take one for stamina and endurance which do you think would be the better one out of the 2. Gw or sr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really hard to say at this point because SR9009 is so new. I would watch the logs so you can make an accurate assesment yourself and draw your own conclusion.

My guess is that GW would get the edge for endurance increase, and perhaps SR would get the slight edge for fat loss but it's all speculation at this point.

Hey guys...thanks for all the advice. Excited to add GW to my current program. Was curious if you had any recommendations for a super powerful pre-workout. I currently mix C4 with NO2. I'm looking for something more powerful to ride my bike on.

The pain in the ass with sr is the amount of times you have to take it in a day.

Have you tried Hemo Shock. It gives me a nice pump and a boost of energy.

I'll try. I miss ephedrine. Need something along those lines.

You can still get it if you get in the ephedrine HCL form that is in Bronkaid. Just get it from your local pharmacy, get some caffeine pills, and some baby aspirin and you are set for ECA stack

Seems like SR is a real pain in the ass to dose. I'll stick with GW.

The frequent dosing every two to three hours could be problematic for some people, but it does look like the benefits from it far outweigh that part. I'm sure once you get into a groove of dosing it it's no big deal at all

Thanks Muscle...sounds like you aren't a fan.

No a few of us were horsing around the other day talking about the deer antler spray ect. There is a thread on it. Just joking around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The frequent dosing every two to three hours could be problematic for some people, but it does look like the benefits from it far outweigh that part. I'm sure once you get into a groove of dosing it it's no big deal at all
It's a PITA to take so often esp if you have to chase it with something. But if it gets you results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

the dosing is not bad at all... its not like most peptides where you have to actually pin them 3 times a day... this is just a quick drink and move on... the gains are far more drastic than the dosing method... if that's the only drawback for what you get, i would say its a no brainer...

the dosing is not bad at all... its not like most peptides where you have to actually pin them 3 times a day... this is just a quick drink and move on... the gains are far more drastic than the dosing method... if that's the only drawback for what you get, i would say its a no brainer...

yeah i agree. the only issue i had was with the old bottles. with the new bottles, dosing every 2-3 hrs is not a big deal at all..definitely worth the benefits

You can still get it if you get in the ephedrine HCL form that is in Bronkaid. Just get it from your local pharmacy, get some caffeine pills, and some baby aspirin and you are set for ECA stack

Is ECA a good addition to the GW/SR9009 stack ? I tried albuterol with GW in the past but Albuterol kill my cardio .. Is it the same with ephedrine ?

Oscar make sure if and when you run this do a log and let us know how it works for a cyclist in ur class. ive done the ECA stack with the triple stack sarms and had good results. cardio was off the charts

Hey guys...thanks for all the advice. Excited to add GW to my current program. Was curious if you had any recommendations for a super powerful pre-workout. I currently mix C4 with NO2. I'm looking for something more powerful to ride my bike on.

Once you take GW you won't even need that stuff haha

Top Bottom