Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan’s advice on my cycle

PaSugarMaple

Test E, Tren E, EQ, Superdrol. All compounds are Dragon Pharma.

Test E - 650mg/wk. Monday-Thursday 14wks
Tren E - 400mg/wk. Monday-Thursday 10wks
EQ - 500mgs/wk. Monday-Thursday 12wks
Superdrol - Wks 1-4 30mg/ED. Wk 5 20mgs/ED. Wks 6-7 10mgs/ED.

I’m not going to start the SD until the 3rd wk of the cycle. I want to wait until the Test and Tren kick in before I introduce the SD to the cycle.

I’ve ran SD with Test E a few months back and had great success with zero sides. Same manufacture. I ran Test E at 500mgs a wk. the SD I ran: 40mg/ED for 9 days. 30mg/ED 2wk. 20mg/ED 2wks. Then 10mg/ED 1wk. And I’m telling ya, I had no sides and boy does this stuff change your body composition.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I’ve been cycling since 2006. I’ve been training for 19yrs. Spent time on the amateur bodybuilding scene. I’m 5’9, lean 185lb. My body type is a Mesomorph. Broad shoulders, tiny waist, natural V taper and X frame with wide legs. I train every part of my body with the same intensity and frequency.

I know what I’m doing and know how my body responds to certain compounds at certain mgs. I’ve been following you on YouTube and respect and trust your judgment and advice. So I figured, “hey, why not get Dylan’s opinion.”

Goals are to finish the cycle weighing in at 215 lean.

you expect to gain 30 lbs on one cycle bro? and you want to run superdrol SEVEN WEEKS?? wow, i dont even know what to say

i dont see why would would run test that high either.. tren dose looks great and i would bump eq to 600 mg... are you on trt?

Maybe drop the test to 500mgs/wk.
I can bump the EQ up to 60mgs/wk. No, I’m not on trt. Im 36yrs old. Healthy with no issues with anything.

a lean 30lbs gain in 14wks? thats pretty good.. have you been up that high before? or it this new territory??

When I competed I wud get to 230 (with only the top 4 abs showing) in the off season. And wud come in around 215 dry.

When I competed I wud get to 230 (with only the top 4 abs showing) in the off season. And wud come in around 215 dry.

yea.. if you've been there before.... should come up pretty quick... keep us posted... a little ostentatious but good on ya...... when are you starting??... also out of curiosity.. will you do a dirty bulk and cut or move up with more precision??

Last edited:
I’ve only ever ran Tren E at 200mgs/wk and have had good results with no sides. I never go higher then 750mgs/wk with Test. At 500mgs/wk I have zero sides but at 750mgs/wk I need a AI. Without the AI I wud hold water in my ankles and develop some pea sized lumps around my right nipple (gyno). But after a few days of .25mg of Letrozole it clears up. So from now on I know when I run that much Test I need my AI.

I’m starting in a few wks and will def keep you posted.

I’m going to do this clean. Chicken, Fish, Egg Whites, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Broccolli and Natural Peanut Butter.

I like it when u said precision because that is exactly how I train and diet. I’m always looking to improve and remain teachable.

Good luck gaining 30 lbs clean In a cycle. That takes closer to a decade, unless you are a beginner or undersized on muscle mass. Gaining 30 lbs is easy if you want a bunch of water, glycogen and fat....but if you want it clean it just isn't going to happen bro

Top Bottom