Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan, what cycle should I run?

UserNameGoesHere

So many choices! Please help a brutha out! 😎

7816d33ce0363998f1e0b7417efa9194.jpg

LMFAO... well since i am quite the experienced clothes washer, could you indicated whether it is cotton, delicates, towels etc? perhaps i can hold your hand and take you to the store to pick out fabric softener and detergent... dont forget your drier sheets as well... LMFAO!

LMFAO... well since i am quite the experienced clothes washer, could you indicated whether it is cotton, delicates, towels etc? perhaps i can hold your hand and take you to the store to pick out fabric softener and detergent... dont forget your drier sheets as well... LMFAO!
Glad you found this funny man. After watching your video on the subject, I was standing in front of my washing machine earlier and said to myself, "What cycle should I run?"..."Let's ask Dylan!"

Glad you found this funny man. After watching your video on the subject, I was standing in front of my washing machine earlier and said to myself, "What cycle should I run?"..."Let's ask Dylan!"
bro i love the fucking humor, seriously love it! thank you for giving me a laugh!

Bro...
We need your stats before we can advise you properly.
How old are your clothes?
How many cycles have they been through?
What size are they?

C'mon, you should know better.
Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro...
We need your stats before we can advise you properly.
How old are your clothes?
How many cycles have they been through?
What size are they?

C'mon, you should know better.
Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
OH FUCK, priceless bro!

Damn! He beat me to it! My cycles are far more complicated and am not even sure where to start. I looked at my lab results, but is still not telling me which buttons to push!! !
9e784f8b47b309625bb0a337f3ca50f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom