napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dyaln Gemelli Youtube Channel... Please subscribe!

Re: RE: Re: Dyaln Gemelli Youtube Channel... Please subscribe!

william32 said:
I'm with you RickRock, but some people need their Blueberry Frosty Swirl flavor to get strong. Lol
Lol that is true for some people. I guess I'm not that fancy

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support and help with the growth of the channel... Please continue to support and have all your friends subscribe as well! Thank you!

Ive been subscribed and I freaking love the channel bro. I watch the videos over and over to gain knowledge. I wish you could upload videos everyday lol

costatoyz said:
Ive been subscribed and I freaking love the channel bro. I watch the videos over and over to gain knowledge. I wish you could upload videos everyday lol

thanks for the support brother! I truly appreciate it and there is plenty more coming! Check this afternoon...

andyweeras said:
Done! Just joined here as well. Like the honest open videos and opinions bro! Educating the masses!

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! We are glad to have you here as part of our family. I'm sure you will really enjoy the site, and if there is anything we can do to help out just let us know!

andyweeras said:
Done! Just joined here as well. Like the honest open videos and opinions bro! Educating the masses!

Im more than happy to help bro... im glad you are finding the videos helpful! thank you for coming over and joining... i am sure you will find this to be your new home rather quickly... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

I caught up with the videos you added last week Dylan. Good stuff!

I especially like the MK one. I'd love to see more on individual SARMS.

william32 said:
I caught up with the videos you added last week Dylan. Good stuff!

I especially like the MK one. I'd love to see more on individual SARMS.

thanks brother, im glad you enjoyed it... yes, there are plenty more coming bro!

Top Bottom