Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

drinking coffee while in pct

fatboy0666

I have heard not to drink coffee while in pct is this true or not. vey new to all of this. doing my very first cycle...

Re: RE: drinking coffee while in pct

fatboy0666 said:
I have heard not to drink coffee while in pct is this true or not. vey new to all of this. doing my very first cycle...
Why would you not drink coffee in PCT bro? I don't know who told you that, but its completely false. That has no impact on recovery whatsoever.

lol this is a good one ! Black coffee has some solid benefits man, it's just when you dump a ton of bullshit in coffee where it becomes a milkshake/soda

It's great that you asked bro and if any of use LOL or what not, it has NOTHING to do with you personally, it is due to the fact that there is so much fucking bull shit posted out there... truly, that is beyond absurd and it pisses me off that anyone would put something so stupid out there because IT IS confusing to people, especially someone new to all of this...

Here is a strong piece of advice... DO NOT go too many places and read too much because there is FAR MORE bull shit than reality going on with forums... Use your judgement, which is obviously very strong since it brought you here and pick a home... You will get honest and accurate information here, I assure you... There is no forum anywhere like this...

Thanx Dylan, I hate to ask the stupid questions but when you don't know you don't know. I will be staying on this site because seems to full of very intelligent people who know what is right and what is bullshit. thanx for yor help...

The only reason someone might say that is it large amounts it can increase cortisol. Otherwise it's false, but even THAT won't be any significant loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatboy0666 said:
Thanx Dylan, I hate to ask the stupid questions but when you don't know you don't know. I will be staying on this site because seems to full of very intelligent people who know what is right and what is bullshit. thanx for yor help...

brother, its not stupid at all.. if you read that and then you asked, there is no way that would be considered stupid... the only thing stupid is the person that originally said it... everyone here is more than happy to help and you need to ask anytime you have confusion bro...

in large, large amounts.......cortisol & caffinine could be an issue, but if you drink 1-3 cups each AM, your going to be fine.

or even 1 cup pre WO. Just dont drink pots of it.

Oh shit now you tell me. I put away 4 coffees each with an espresso shot in them. The clomid has me wanting to screw everything and the coffe is giving me the energy to do so! Haa! Drink your coffee my man. Now I have to post this rant. Poor bastard wants some coffee and some pound cake. You can tell he is from Brooklyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DyG60KT-MY

drb_iac said:
Oh shit now you tell me. I put away 4 coffees each with an espresso shot in them. The clomid has me wanting to screw everything and the coffe is giving me the energy to do so! Haa! Drink your coffee my man. Now I have to post this rant. Poor bastard wants some coffee and some pound cake. You can tell he is from Brooklyn

Hahaha. That's great!

I'm just having issues switching to plain black coffee! Some of those creamers have crazy ingredients.

Re: RE: Re: drinking coffee while in pct

drb_iac said:

LMAO!

Re: RE: Re: drinking coffee while in pct

drb_iac said:

Crazy old man is funny!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

drb_iac said:

LMFAO... someone get my man some fucking pound cake, STAT!! :D

Top Bottom