napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dont be that guy

Don't be that guy taking up multiple gym stations at once, and to top at off, not using any of them enough to call it "use". Most of the time these are the same guys texting their boyfriends or whoever for 15 minutes in between sets

Or that guy that as multiple dumbbells around him like 3 different sets. Like he is using them all and he was texting,face booking, tweeting whatever bitches like him do these days. That dude got Deebo, fo sho

Ha, yep, I see it constantly at my gym too man. Drives me insane seeing those guys fat and huge love handles hanging out of the side of their gutted shirts.

And if you aren't 10% or under stingers should be off limits lol

Agreed. . They should pull out calipers when you go to buy one

Don't be the guy that leaves his hoodie or Towel or whatever bullshit you brought with you on the machine to reserve it will use another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a funny note don't be that guy it's 35% body fat only works his arms and drinks two or three whip cream protein shakes during his work out.

Ill be honest, I really don't have any pet peeves at the gym. I am truly happy that these individuals show up to the Gym at all. No matter what they do there even if they really do only 15 minutes of work, if they show up just half the time, there ahead of 95% of the population. I think most of us have been that guy one time or another throught out our lives. Live and let learn. I'm sure that I have done several things on the list here. But now I am about just putting in the work and getting out of the gym.

Don't be that guy that leaves his sweat all over the benches and doesn't clean it up!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Ill be honest, I really don't have any pet peeves at the gym. I am truly happy that these individuals show up to the Gym at all. No matter what they do there even if they really do only 15 minutes of work, if they show up just half the time, there ahead of 95% of the population. I think most of us have been that guy one time or another throught out our lives. Live and let learn. I'm sure that I have done several things on the list here. But now I am about just putting in the work and getting out of the gym.

Sounds like a gym on base. or post? They do what they have to do and get the F out.

Dont be that guy that has to have your two workout partners hand you the dumbbells to military press with because you cant get them up there yourself. When your done throw em out in front of you and bend the shit out of them cuz you are too weak to even put them down. Dont be that guy.....

Dont be that guy that has to have your two workout partners hand you the dumbbells to military press with because you cant get them up there yourself. When your done throw em out in front of you and bend the shit out of them cuz you are too weak to even put them down. Dont be that guy.....

lol throw them and grunt, and then when the Dumbells break complain to the gym that they are broke, even though its from people throwing them down like him

Don't be that guy that leaves his sweat all over the benches and doesn't clean it up!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

I can't stand this man. There's a reason we have spray bottles and wipe down towels around the gym. I don't want to lay down and put my head in a puddle of sweat.

I can't stand this man. There's a reason we have spray bottles and wipe down towels around the gym. I don't want to lay down and put my head in a puddle of sweat.

Ball juice. Makes you push harder. Kind of like absorbing the essence of everyone around you. Hahahaha

My question is what if your arms actually won't go down lol. My inner tri does hit my lats. Not intentionally but there's a gap between body and forearm for sure. Not as exaggerated but hey. I think n it's ok if you have actual lats. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I earned my wings lol
e3cc2542dce51230ab844ee346e5adfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom