napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donating Blood (again)

Testdude63

Giving blood again, woot woot! I'm scheduled for a week from today, and that's when I'm starting my blast. Going to hit the gym in the morning, and eat before going. I typically inject early in the morning, but I figured I'd hold off till after donating. How many of you guys have injected as soon as you got home after giving blood? Would there be any negatives to this? My only other option is to go the following morning, but I don't want to give blood the morning after starting my blast lol.

you wont notice any difference. i had a similar situation my last donation. enjoy!!

I'm thinking I'm going to call the day after donating and tell them I feel sick. I felt wrong letting them use my blood last time with my T levels so high lol.

Giving blood again, woot woot! I'm scheduled for a week from today, and that's when I'm starting my blast. Going to hit the gym in the morning, and eat before going. I typically inject early in the morning, but I figured I'd hold off till after donating. How many of you guys have injected as soon as you got home after giving blood? Would there be any negatives to this? My only other option is to go the following morning, but I don't want to give blood the morning after starting my blast lol.

What's wrong with giving after injecting? I do it all the time. There is no negatives whatsoever. I have given mid blast many times when I'm on several compounds at their peak concentrations. It makes no difference

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm thinking I'm going to call the day after donating and tell them I feel sick. I felt wrong letting them use my blood last time with my T levels so high lol.

Ok, I guess I'll go over this again.....

They take one pint from you. Your body holds 10 pints. So whatever your levels are, there is now only 10% of it in that pint. That pint then sits for however long until it is used while the hormone dissipates and degrades further. Even assuming the pint was used immediately it is then given to a recipient that also has 10 pints of blood on average which further dilutes it....see where I'm going with this? Don't worry about it man. You are posing no harm whatsoever to the recipient. If it was so,etching to worry about they would test for it. It seriously troubles me that you called last time to have them discard a perfectly good unit that Could have saved lives

They take one pint from you. Your body holds 10 pints. So whatever your levels are, there is now only 10% of it in that pint. That pint then sits for however long until it is used while the hormone dissipates and degrades further. Even assuming the pint was used immediately it is then given to a recipient that also has 10 pints of blood on average which further dilutes it....see where I'm going with this? Don't worry about it man. You are posing no harm whatsoever to the recipient. If it was so,etching to worry about they would test for it. It seriously troubles me that you called last time to have them discard a perfectly good unit that Could have saved lives

I didn't call them last time, bro :). After doing some research, I read what you just posted. I appreciate you taking the time to post, but I should have done MORE research before jumping to any conclusions. I'll donate again and won't call them the next day. Just to reiterate, I didn't call last time :D.

I didn't call them last time, bro :). After doing some research, I read what you just posted. I appreciate you taking the time to post, but I should have done MORE research before jumping to any conclusions. I'll donate again and won't call them the next day. Just to reiterate, I didn't call last time :D.
Ok good deal bro. I just hate to see good units of blood wasted I'm very passionate on the subject of giving. There's such a high demand for it and helps so many

Ok good deal bro. I just hate to see good units of blood wasted I'm very passionate on the subject of giving. There's such a high demand for it and helps so many

I shall go forth and giveth my blood in your honor!! :)

I have a question about blood donation. The endocrinologist I use for getting my testing done wants me to give blood once a month while I am on. The red Cross contacted me and said I could no longer donate blood because I show Hepatitus C anti bodies when they tested the last time I donated. This doesn't surprise me as I am retired military and was bombarded with vaccines before going to Afghanistan10+ years ago. I do not have hep c I just show anti bodies probably from the battery of experimental vaccines they gave us. Any suggestions on how to get some blood drained since the red cross is no longer interested in mine?

I have a question about blood donation. The endocrinologist I use for getting my testing done wants me to give blood once a month while I am on. The red Cross contacted me and said I could no longer donate blood because I show Hepatitus C anti bodies when they tested the last time I donated. This doesn't surprise me as I am retired military and was bombarded with vaccines before going to Afghanistan10+ years ago. I do not have hep c I just show anti bodies probably from the battery of experimental vaccines they gave us. Any suggestions on how to get some blood drained since the red cross is no longer interested in mine?

Since you're ineligible to donate, you have a couple options. 1. You can go to your doctor and have them set you up for therapeutic phlebotomy which is basically when you give blood but it's discarded afterwards. Or 2. If you're up for it, you can look into self-bloodletting/draining. I highly recommend having someone with you to supervise if you do this.

Eh I'm just very hesitant to talk about self letting. And I'm a pro at it. To many things can go wrong and the blood is to valuable. Seek medical advice.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Very true. Option number 1 should definitely be talking to your doc about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P

If your doc writes you an order to give, then you can have your blood drawn and then discarded afterwards because your blood won't qualify as a viable unit.

I'm assuming your hematocrit levels may be up, which is why the doc wants you to give regularly at the moment

Last edited:

So lets take the math a little further. The 10% gets diluted 10%. So say your test was 2000 bro...that means about 200 test in each pint of your blood. Then the recipient gets it and dilutes it to another 10%, so that means the recipient gets a whopping 20 test. But it does not happen that way because the blood is put into what is called cells. You do not get a pint of blood anymore ,you get a unit or a cell, which means the blood is filtered kidney style, and mixed with other same blood types.

Every time I give I am on cycle to the. One nurse told me she would like to have some ogfmy blood because I look so healthy. I offered her other fluids but she just smiled!

Lol love the last part, Jake.

Thanks for putting things into perspective, gentlemen. Helps put my mind at ease :).
So lets take the math a little further. The 10% gets diluted 10%. So say your test was 2000 bro...that means about 200 test in each pint of your blood. Then the recipient gets it and dilutes it to another 10%, so that means the recipient gets a whopping 20 test. But it does not happen that way because the blood is put into what is called cells. You do not get a pint of blood anymore ,you get a unit or a cell, which means the blood is filtered kidney style, and mixed with other same blood types.

Every time I give I am on cycle to the. One nurse told me she would like to have some ogfmy blood because I look so healthy. I offered her other fluids but she just smiled!

Well said Jake. Thank you for that in helping put our brothers mind at ease here with donating while on cycle

Top Bottom