Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dnp

dalanoor

Howdy big guy!!!! Looooooove your videos!

Have a question, what's your view on DNP? And do one get fakes in DNP? I'm in Namibia, Africa, and I have a connect in South Africa selling DNP. Do you think it's safe?

Kindest regards

i dont advise people to use things where one wrong move and it could kill you... no way, no how bro... its probably one of, if not the most UNSAFE drugs you could use, period... why would you even consider something like that?

A lot of DNP is industrial grade shit used in mines, thus it's probably contaminated with heavy metals to begin with. It's notoriously difficult to dose correctly and a relatively small overdose could be fatal.

The sides are also pretty unbearable too. Tbh I've tried it and I'd much rather do 4 hours of cardio a day than use it again and I fucking hate cardio.

Last edited:
Don't touch it! I have done it a few times the last time I did it I almost killed myself(at least thats what it felt like) I had to stay under the cold shower for 40 min to cool down and repeat that whenever i got to warm. Im never gonna use it again! Stay away from that

Have a question, what's your view on DNP? And do one get fakes in DNP? I'm in Namibia, Africa, and I have a connect in South Africa selling DNP. Do you think it's safe?

Kindest regards
Don't you get that stuff at Lowes and Home Depot.... its Poison bro... take to much or be the unlucky soul that Dies on your first go. Why take that risk... just to lean out abit. Also the long term damage to your internal organs is not worth it either.

Kindest regards

There's nothing in the world safe about DNP. That stuff can cook you from the inside out until you die. Doesn't sound safe or fun to me. Even if you dose it right, you basically are giving yourself a high fever and making yourself sick and feel like shit.

There's no way in absolute hell I would ever recommend that shit to anyone...ever

I say try the shit. Cardio is too fucking hard and takes waaaay too long, besides it actually requires effort and that is asking way too much of anyone... effort????!?!??!!!??! What the fuck right? Suddenly reaching goals requires effort lol... absurd. This has got to be one of those instances where hoping that 5th grade drop out farmer in Xing Dong Province China measuring the doses somehow paid attention to the 30 second class he got from the high school grad manager there who spends his time having sex with the underpaid female workers for an extra dollar a day. By the way all the measuring cups are in metric and he never got that far in class.

Top Bottom