Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Distal bicep tear

1164rambo

I'm am 5 months post op. I have done several cycles in the past. Nothing big test.deca.and once dbol...what bulking cycle would you recommend. I did have a full tendon tear.

Just spit balling here, but I don't think a "bulking" cycle would be the wisest choice at the moment given your injury.
I would worry about pushing it too hard, too fast and injuring yourself again. Putting on mass will be hard on the tendons and joints.

Are you fully recovered?

Give us some stats on yourself so we can properly advise you.
Age, weight, height, cycle experiences, body fat percentage...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I do feel I am fully recovered I have increased resistance. I completed the required therapy. I have full supination and pronation. Started curling 5lbs currently at 25 lbs . Could go higher just playing it safe . I am 32 years . 225lbs I did gain some bad weight wile I was recovering I was out the gym for 6 months . 5ft 8in I have done test and deca twice. And once test and deca and dbol. 3 total cycles. I forgot to mention I been on trt for 3 years 100 MG a week. Surgeon said testosterone might of caused the tear since it dries the tendons. I want to at.least get back to where I was Safely . Then of course make more gaines .

Lots of ways you can go.

Can you post some stats and history?

EZ_E. Sure buddy anything I left out ? I mentioned previous history with "supplements" only thing not sure about is body fat percentage . But If I had to guess I would say now 15 %.

My bad, I missed your 2nd post.

IMO you need to be back to full strength before anything.

just be careful with the curls. my ortho told me not to curl palms up. i stick to hammer curls now. i had a lower distal tear and it was reattached with an anchor in the fore arm.

Ok hey what else did he say mine never mentioned anything like that he just said high rep from now on . Any suggestions on gear have u done a cycle since ur surgery ? or other info u might have ?

Top Bottom