Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DIscount to help during these tough times with SARMS4Sale... 20% off!

Our sale is still on. I am not sure how long we will keep it but for now it will continue at least for the rest of the month.

Guys, this discount makes a huge difference. If you are thinking of running a SARMs cycle in the near future I would get your products now. You will kick yourself if the sale ends before you make your purchase.

Just placed another order since I seem to have miss calculated on how many bottles I needed for my cycle. The website says 20mg/ml but the bottle says 10mg/ml of LGD. I was amazed how fast they came tho! They bottles came warm obviously because of the heat we r having right now think they will be ok?? I placed them in a cool drawer for now

Just placed another order since I seem to have miss calculated on how many bottles I needed for my cycle. The website says 20mg/ml but the bottle says 10mg/ml of LGD. I was amazed how fast they came tho! They bottles came warm obviously because of the heat we r having right now think they will be ok?? I placed them in a cool drawer for now
yes, they should be fine... brother, the website doesnt say 20 mg/ml anywhere for lgd.. the bottles are shown clear as day and show 10 mg/ml on them... im looking at the website right now...

yes, they should be fine... brother, the website doesnt say 20 mg/ml anywhere for lgd.. the bottles are shown clear as day and show 10 mg/ml on them... im looking at the website right now...

At the very bottom I believe it?s even the last little paragraph

Buy SARMs for sale like our LGD 4033 Ligandrol ? 20 MG/ML ? 30ML bottle from Sarms for Sale and enjoy the highest quality and purity LGD 4033 Ligandrol SARMs available online.

This part confused me lol but the bottle does clearly say 10mg/ml in the picture.

At the very bottom I believe it?s even the last little paragraph

Buy SARMs for sale like our LGD 4033 Ligandrol ? 20 MG/ML ? 30ML bottle from Sarms for Sale and enjoy the highest quality and purity LGD 4033 Ligandrol SARMs available online.

This part confused me lol but the bottle does clearly say 10mg/ml in the picture.
must be a typo, ill have them get it fixed, thanks for catching it

Top Bottom