napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet advice

oldmanjay01

f7f60da587eaccc5b9a4c985ca9fab04.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

f7f60da587eaccc5b9a4c985ca9fab04.jpg

I have hopefully got the image correct, this diet plan i have been following now for 3 months, age 42 height 5ft9 the consumption is over 5 meals through the day roughly every 3 hours, despite the high calory intake i am drastically losing weight i was 218 pounds now 204 pounds and still dropping the only supplement i use is optimal nutrition weight gainer with milk total 1600 carb 52g protein
The obvious answer is up the calories carb and fats i guess i just think right now 5 meals a day with that calorie intake is enough.? For my height and age i would consider anything above 5k calories would be insane for me then having to maintain that weight

Are you sure these numbers are accurate? Are you weighing everything? I find it hard to believe you are losing weight like that at those levels. It makes no sense unless your calorie expenditure is through the roof. What is your current goals and bodyfat level?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looks to me like the whole pack of chicken has been included in lunch time meal and the whole box of 6 sachets of rice as well, I could be wrong but 3000 calories in one meal seems wrong to me

Are you sure these numbers are accurate? Are you weighing everything? I find it hard to believe you are losing weight like that at those levels. It makes no sense unless your calorie expenditure is through the roof. What is your current goals and bodyfat level?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yeah...does not jive in my pea brain.It says 4319 calories,plus you are taking weight gainer yet are loosing weight? Your morning oatmeal should be original quaker whole oats, not packets of shit with added sugar. Your rump steak is 1/2 pound of meat and your chicken is 2lbs of meat.

Chicken and rice is not one meal 3 meals of chicken and rice, the counter only has breakfast lunch dinner.. snack all foods are weighed with digital scales including my self
Daily i do cardio brisk walk 30-40 mins twice daily and 1 hour..1-1/2 hour lifting working at a body group per day
I have only been lifting and training consistantly just over 1 year, i would consider a gain over 12 months or 12-14 lbs realistic i have never had a measure of body count.. but crudely comparing google images i would say in the region of 17%

Note... again the rice as you read it is half a packet in the counter therefore 6 rice is actually 3 packets

Is the cardio travelling backwards and forwards to work? If not drop it as this is using up somewhere around 450-500 kcals alone which will equate (assuming 4mph) to close to a loss of 1lb per week plus your workouts will be burning similar depending on intensity. Still eating over 4300 plus a weight gainer shake at your stats you should not be losing weight.

Top Bottom