Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Delivery

MrJ87

My package should arrive today or tomorrow...
I'll be at work with zero chance to intercept my package, it's pretty cold outside, is there any chance this effects the contents?

What type of order? Sarms? Gear? I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just lick it up when you can.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

What type of order? Sarms? Gear? I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just lick it up when you can.

Stenabolic. It's not freezing outside or nothing but it'll be in the mid/upper 40s today/tomorrow while I'm at work.

Awesome dude thanks. I'll figure it out, all my experience consists of are PHs and injections, SARMS are still foreign to me for now. Lol

No problem…just get them inside to room temp and store them in a dark cabinet at room temperature, they will keep for a few years like that

I'm new so if I ask something stupid just laugh and let me know lol

To clarify... I meant pick it up. Not lick lol. No stupid questions here bro. We are from all experience levels and all started from nothing.

i suggest that you not give away shipping locations. its a bad practice. kinda like when people show pictures of there gear and packageing is in the photos.

Point taken.
yes bro, thats not a good look at all... you didnt know but please do not do something like that again... its common sense... your stenabolic should be just fine... unless its like 24 hours or a crazy extended period of time, there will be no issues...

yes bro, thats not a good look at all... you didnt know but please do not do something like that again... its common sense... your stenabolic should be just fine... unless its like 24 hours or a crazy extended period of time, there will be no issues...

Can you delete it? I didn't realize the sensitivity of the subject. I'm not here to step on toes, I apologize.

Can you delete it? I didn't realize the sensitivity of the subject. I'm not here to step on toes, I apologize.
yes bro, i'll take care of it for you and dont worry man, your fine, im just letting you know for the future

The short term exposure to the cooler temperatures is not going to negatively affect your product at all. You are good bro

Lol thank yall for not blowing up on me and giving me the boot! I'll try to limit further boneheadedness to 0
the boot? LOL fuck no man... LOL you need to something far more than that for the boot... your all good brother... dont even sweat it...

Top Bottom