napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Definition of TRT , Cruise , blast , bridge

Re: RE: Re: Definition of TRT , Cruise , blast , bridge

DylanGemelli said:
im sorry but that is clear misinformation on once every 3 months... there is no way i would ever attempt that or feel that to be accurate in any way whatsoever
I agree completely. There's no way I would fall for that TRT regiment

Re: RE: Re: Definition of TRT , Cruise , blast , bridge

drb_iac said:
DylanGemelli said:
im sorry but that is clear misinformation on once every 3 months... there is no way i would ever attempt that or feel that to be accurate in any way whatsoever

I have my doubts about once per month!! I just cannot figure 3 months at all. One of the reasons they think it goes longer is that it is in castor oil. Well we usually use oils that are digestable by the stomach. Castor sits on the fence, and takes quite a bit longer to release the depot. We know what castor does when we swallow it. Still...3 months? Then that makes me ask how consistent will the test levels be over that long. Do they wants us to belive that we will have 3 months of sustained,equal test release, or will it be all over the place.
There's absolutely no way to have stability in that kind of time frame. It's virtually impossible. Their site is setup to market their product, so of course their claims sound too good to be true, because they are!!

Ya idk where that came from. Testosterone undeclynate has a half life of about two weeks. Thas why its in sustanon.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

drb_iac said:
DylanGemelli said:

I have my doubts about once per month!! I just cannot figure 3 months at all. One of the reasons they think it goes longer is that it is in castor oil. Well we usually use oils that are digestable by the stomach. Castor sits on the fence, and takes quite a bit longer to release the depot. We know what castor does when we swallow it. Still...3 months? Then that makes me ask how consistent will the test levels be over that long. Do they wants us to belive that we will have 3 months of sustained,equal test release, or will it be all over the place.

fuck bro, i dont even like once a week injections so you can imagine my thoughts on anything further than that... i just dont like it whatsoever... one has to see that test cyp is what most are on for trt as the ester chain is perfect for the most stable levels with accuracy on injection timing... it just seems to fit perfectly... i still inject it twice a week but it is designed for once a week injections timed out basically perfect... regardless, i cant wrap my head around doing an injection once every three months.. thats just absurdity...

PHURIOUS said:
Ya idk where that came from. Testosterone undeclynate has a half life of about two weeks. Thas why its in sustanon.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah, it really wouldn't fit well in there otherwise! lol.... good point!

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah, it really wouldn't fit well in there otherwise! lol.... good point!

Ya talk about having messed up blood levels. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom