napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA gyno

BBF1975 said:
Will do just ordered my blood work from privateMD labs
If anybody is using them too the coupon code
Healthy12 gets you around 10% off.

thanks for the post bro... feel free to start a thread and post this bro because its highly beneficial to everyone

Everyone is different bro. You have to find out how YOUR body responds and go from there. Obviously you can take other people's suggestion. But they need to be fine turned for the individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morpheusis said:
But would you really need to worry about prolactin if you only ran 250mg of Deca a week alongside test?

i certainly would not have some concern with that... there's no way i would even risk it, why? You can do whatever you like man but i think that's pretty foolish to even risk... there's no way to guarantee either way you will have an issue at 250 but just the thought of it or even raising it is not something you are going to want to deal with...

Morpheusis said:
But would you really need to worry about prolactin if you only ran 250mg of Deca a week alongside test?

It depends on the individual. Just like some people are estrogen sensitive and need an AI with a TRT dose of test, nandrolones and antiprolactins are the same way. It's not a risk I would ever take, and it's always better to be safe than sorry

Top Bottom