napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca durabolin

RickRock said:
You definitely don't need steroids at all right now. You can do a lot with your current condition with just a lifestyle change in diet and the right training program. At your age, I would also recommend getting blood work done by your doc to see where all your hormone levels are at
dbilsky said:
Rick thank you for this great advice on getting blood work done by doctor, as I get this checked ever 3 months an there is no issue with my hormone levels. As I have an appointment today with my primary doctor and I will address concerns about issue. For I will be hitting the YMCA this coming up month to start a regiment of exercises to tone body down. The advice that I am getting from each one is great and I will consider it too the highest level

Re: RE: Re: deca durabolin

dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
You definitely don't need steroids at all right now. You can do a lot with your current condition with just a lifestyle change in diet and the right training program. At your age, I would also recommend getting blood work done by your doc to see where all your hormone levels are at
dbilsky said:
Rick thank you for this great advice on getting blood work done by doctor, as I get this checked ever 3 months an there is no issue with my hormone levels. As I have an appointment today with my primary doctor and I will address concerns about issue. For I will be hitting the YMCA this coming up month to start a regiment of exercises to tone body down. The advice that I am getting from each one is great and I will consider it too the highest level
That's no problem at all whatsoever brother. I'm here to help and advise you in any way I can. I truly want the best for you, and will do what I can to help you achieve your goals the best and safest way possible

[quote I just spoke with my Doctor about Deca Durablin and he said he would not prescribe this medication to anyone, due to the major damage it would do ones body. He informed me that it has not been used in over 30 years for any treatments as its a very toxic steroid][/quote]
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
That's no problem at all whatsoever brother. I'm here to help and advise you in any way I can. I truly want the best for you, and will do what I can to help you achieve your goals the best and safest way possible

dbilsky said:
[quote I just spoke with my Doctor about Deca Durablin and he said he would not prescribe this medication to anyone, due to the major damage it would do ones body. He informed me that it has not been used in over 30 years for any treatments as its a very toxic steroid]
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

steroids are definitely not anything you need or to even be looking at however there are other alternatives for you that will absolutely help you in so many ways... fat loss, muscle preservation, healing, sense of well being etc... read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com and look at the super stack... this is so perfect for your situation... this will get you going in the right direction to where you need to be... here is the stack...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
[quote I just spoke with my Doctor about Deca Durablin and he said he would not prescribe this medication to anyone, due to the major damage it would do ones body. He informed me that it has not been used in over 30 years for any treatments as its a very toxic steroid]
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

steroids are definitely not anything you need or to even be looking at however there are other alternatives for you that will absolutely help you in so many ways... fat loss, muscle preservation, healing, sense of well being etc... read my articles on sarms at http://www.pureessencesarms.com and look at the super stack... this is so perfect for your situation... this will get you going in the right direction to where you need to be... here is the stack...

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

steroids are definitely not anything you need or to even be looking at however there are other alternatives for you that will absolutely help you in so many ways... fat loss, muscle preservation, healing, sense of well being etc... read my articles on sarms at http://www.pureessencesarms.com and look at the super stack... this is so perfect for your situation... this will get you going in the right direction to where you need to be... here is the stack...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

all the products i listed are on the pure essence site and you can see all my articles on them... cla is ok but don't expect the world from it bro... it will help but nothing drastic... this stack if extremely ideal

could one just go with the one stack of Sarms Bulking Stack instead of all 4 products? Or can one just start with Sarms Cutting Stack to see if there body will tolerate.
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

all the products i listed are on the pure essence site and you can see all my articles on them... cla is ok but don't expect the world from it bro... it will help but nothing drastic... this stack if extremely ideal

dbilsky said:
could one just go with the one stack of Sarms Bulking Stack instead of all 4 products? Or can one just start with Sarms Cutting Stack to see if there body will tolerate.
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
[quote:39vanex4]
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
[/quote:39vanex4]

absolutely... you can start with a 12 week sarms cutting stack and that would be very nice for you.. go with 12 weeks of gw and s4 and get to testing them out and get yourself moving in the right direction!

dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
[quote:t8r0fdu3]
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
[/quote:t8r0fdu3]

bro, you can mix them ANY WAY YOU LIKE and they will be highly effective

RickRock said:
JM750 said:
And do a log here!

That would be a great idea!
That would be such a great idea to do a log of either a weekly or monthly log with update pictures. As I know this will take some time to achieve as it does not work over night. For each of you that have given me great advice and support does help one even more achieve what body they are seeking. But the question is will I need to continue to use these supplements to keep the body? Will order them next month as my first start of a new goal.

dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
[quote:21rf68yj]
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:
RickRock said:
dbilsky said:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
[/quote:21rf68yj]

as i already said, you can mix and match however you want

Once you get your body in a fairly good shape, it is very easy to maintain your look by keeping a good diet and training routine. You have let your body go for a long time now between eating junk and not staying physical. You won't need to live on the sarms forever per se. And once you get to a decent shape, you could actually run a real steroid cycle. And then really see shit happen.

The gains and changes made from sarms are very maintainable. They are much easier to keep than gains from steroids. As said, keeping up your training and diet regiment will be 90% of the key to maintaining your physical state

RickRock said:
JM750 said:
And do a log here!

Hey what's up guys. So I'm new to all this and I just started. I have DECA and test, I was advised to take 1cc of DECA and 2cc's of test about twice a week for about 8 weeks. I'm not looking to get man boobs and that's prob my only worry, I'm in fairly good shape now but after I do this 8 weeks and do my post cycle treatment I don't wanna end up with man boobs. Is this strategy of 1cc of DECA and 2cc's of test twice a week then PCT's a good idea? And will I stay away from man boobs that way. Let me know what you think guys, I need some advice! Thanks!

newweston113 said:
RickRock said:
JM750 said:
And do a log here!

Hey what's up guys. So I'm new to all this and I just started. I have DECA and test, I was advised to take 1cc of DECA and 2cc's of test about twice a week for about 8 weeks. I'm not looking to get man boobs and that's prob my only worry, I'm in fairly good shape now but after I do this 8 weeks and do my post cycle treatment I don't wanna end up with man boobs. Is this strategy of 1cc of DECA and 2cc's of test twice a week then PCT's a good idea? And will I stay away from man boobs that way. Let me know what you think guys, I need some advice! Thanks!

Please start your own thread brother. Try to stay away from hijacking this thread. Start up a new thread with your own questions and we would be happy to help you

Top Bottom