napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca durabolin

dbilsky

Dylan Gemelli,

I say the video about using this steroid and it does sound very promising when you also use the testosterone. But my concern is that I would like to use this as a script and there is a guy who is offering to give me a supply of these supplements ( Weeks 1-8 week’s anavar - 50mg/day 1-10 week’s deca durabolin - 500mg/week 1-12 week’s testosterone enanthate 500mg/week split into 2 shots per week.) and he was trying to say he wanted me to start a 12 week program for the amount of 205$ which would include a prescription, diet manuel, cd/dvd workout, supplement manual, how to use products and a few additional things too. But when I addressed him that was way to high he then dropped the price to 75$ for the supplements. Now if you could tell me how should one address this issue.
[Danis Mogan Renis
I am.going to put you on a 12weeks weight loss and mass gain cycle that will give you a good body building and muscle shape fitness
This cycle supplement together i will send a doctor prescription manual that will direct you on.how you shall be taking the supplement daily . I.will also send together with the supplement a diet manual.ruteem that you will be following when taking the supplement and a working tip manual.including a video cd that will direct.you the types of workout you will be doing when taking thjs supplement. This cycle will cost you 205$ including the delivery cost to your delivery address] You can find him on facebook

Sounds like you will be out 205 dollars waiting on that mail to run for a long time. No way are you getting all that for 205 dollars and if he sent you anything it wouldn't be legit gear, on top of that his cycle advice is way off track. I will say this and iv been saying it a lot as of late, do some research say off gear till you know a lot more and try again. A lot of people are just looking for a hand out and this guy is one of them. I promise you there's no way he's sending you that cycle for 205, plus there no aI no pct so I would just forget that guys name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the 8 weeks of var at 50mg would run you like $400

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You need to just get with a source on here, tell them your goals history where your at now and they will be happy to help. Trust me the sources here will help you a lot more and give you better advice than some guy off fb. You will also have the satisfaction of being able to talk with them at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trust tha guy for nothing, and stay far away from him. It sounds like he's trying to scam you. Stick around here, and do a little research, ask questions etc, and educate yourself. There's no reason to jump the gun on this, and you want to make sure you have your bases covered doing things the right way.

We have plenty of awesome sources here to cover you, when you are ready. At this point you aren't ready for steroids. You need to acquire a lot more knowledge and do research. You need to work on structuring a good diet and building a solid natural foundation.

Alternatively, sarms may be a great option for you, since you really shouldn't mess with steroids quite yet.

Whoa, this is as big of a scam as the guy from Dubai who has an inheritance but he needs to put it in your bank account and he's going to give you half of it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
Whoa, this is as big of a scam as the guy from Dubai who has an inheritance but he needs to put it in your bank account and he's going to give you half of it.

Yes ibleed, just give me your account # and credit card information and ill make sure funds are in your account by noon 2maro

Re: RE: Re: deca durabolin

cmb5017 said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Yes ibleed, just give me your account # and credit card information and ill make sure funds are in your account by noon 2maro
That sounds wonderful. It's so nice that there are people out there that are willing to help us less fortunate out.

dbilsky said:
Dylan Gemelli,

I say the video about using this steroid and it does sound very promising when you also use the testosterone. But my concern is that I would like to use this as a script and there is a guy who is offering to give me a supply of these supplements ( Weeks 1-8 week’s anavar - 50mg/day 1-10 week’s deca durabolin - 500mg/week 1-12 week’s testosterone enanthate 500mg/week split into 2 shots per week.) and he was trying to say he wanted me to start a 12 week program for the amount of 205$ which would include a prescription, diet manuel, cd/dvd workout, supplement manual, how to use products and a few additional things too. But when I addressed him that was way to high he then dropped the price to 75$ for the supplements. Now if you could tell me how should one address this issue.
[Danis Mogan Renis
I am.going to put you on a 12weeks weight loss and mass gain cycle that will give you a good body building and muscle shape fitness
This cycle supplement together i will send a doctor prescription manual that will direct you on.how you shall be taking the supplement daily . I.will also send together with the supplement a diet manual.ruteem that you will be following when taking the supplement and a working tip manual.including a video cd that will direct.you the types of workout you will be doing when taking thjs supplement. This cycle will cost you 205$ including the delivery cost to your delivery address] You can find him on facebook

Does he want your first born? Perhaps your social security card? Bro, you MUST use your head far better... "A guy on facebook" ?? Brother... STOP... First, how many cycles have you ran in the past? Have you even cycled before? What are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Most importantly... are you rich? Do you have money to just throw away? That's essentially what your doing here bro... Use your head! DO NOT do that... give me your stats so I can get you on the right cycle...

DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
Dylan Gemelli,

[Danis Mogan Renis

Does he want your first born? Perhaps your social security card? Bro, you MUST use your head far better... "A guy on facebook" ?? Brother... STOP... First, how many cycles have you ran in the past? Have you even cycled before? What are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Most importantly... are you rich? Do you have money to just throw away? That's essentially what your doing here bro... Use your head! DO NOT do that... give me your stats so I can get you on the right cycle...

DylanGemelli, I have not gone through with this person as I know its not a legit person and is only scamming others. Now you speak that you can get me on the right program. (age 52/5'8/175#s not for sure on the body fat)... I know that I am gonna start a Personal Fitness Trainer program and learn even more. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask as I sent you a message on FaceBook also. ][/quote]

dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
Dylan Gemelli,

[Danis Mogan Renis

DylanGemelli, I have not gone through with this person as I know its not a legit person and is only scamming others. Now you speak that you can get me on the right program. (age 52/5'8/175#s not for sure on the body fat)... I know that I am gonna start a Personal Fitness Trainer program and learn even more. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask as I sent you a message on FaceBook also. ]
[/quote]

I don't take questions on facebook bro and i specifically ask to not be approached there so it probably won't get responded to there...

your body fat is extremely important to assess what you should be doing... have you ran any cycles in the past? do you have a picture to provide? what are your goals?

DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
Dylan Gemelli,

[Danis Mogan Renis

DylanGemelli, I have not gone through with this person as I know its not a legit person and is only scamming others. Now you speak that you can get me on the right program. (age 52/5'8/175#s not for sure on the body fat)... I know that I am gonna start a Personal Fitness Trainer program and learn even more. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask as I sent you a message on FaceBook also. ]

I don't take questions on facebook bro and i specifically ask to not be approached there so it probably won't get responded to there...

your body fat is extremely important to assess what you should be doing... have you ran any cycles in the past? do you have a picture to provide? what are your goals?[/quote]
I have never ran a cycle in the past. The only thing that I have ever taken are NOS/HayMaker and CLA. And yes I do have a picture I can privide and my goal is build muscles and have great abs. Just cannot get the motivation at the gym or from what they call personal as they seem not to be qualified at PF, so I am seeking my own knowledge to be certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer. Just weighed myself on a scale that has body fat, BW current weight is 177.0# BF 24.0% BW 52.2%, hope this might help.[attachment=0:3shqbk54]IMG_20150718_193938.jpg[/attachment:3shqbk54]

Attachments

• IMG_20150718_193938.jpg
    IMG_20150718_193938.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 90
dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbilsky said:
Dylan Gemelli,

[Danis Mogan Renis

your body fat is extremely important to assess what you should be doing... have you ran any cycles in the past? do you have a picture to provide? what are your goals?
I have never ran a cycle in the past. The only thing that I have ever taken are NOS/HayMaker and CLA. And yes I do have a picture I can privide and my goal is build muscles and have great abs. Just cannot get the motivation at the gym or from what they call personal as they seem not to be qualified at PF, so I am seeking my own knowledge to be certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer. Just weighed myself on a scale that has body fat, BW current weight is 177.0# BF 24.0% BW 52.2%, hope this might help.[attachment=0:3kekwnex]IMG_20150718_193938.jpg[/attachment:3kekwnex][/quote]

hey bro... thanks for posting... honestly there's no way anyone could ever recommend steroid use to any time soon... you can get to that point but in this condition, you have quite a way to go... you need to be a good 10% less than you are in body fat but to be honest, that has to be skewed because it seems higher than 24 by your picture... you simply cannot use steroids in that condition bro... there are alternatives that will help you get in the proper condition but noone with any ethics or half a brain would tell you it okay to use steroids

I did not read all of the posts here, but the biggest dead give away with this is the fact that he is telling you that he is going to give you a "prescription"
That's a bunch of bullshit right there. The only people who write scripts are real Doctors. And even at that, they only write them, they don't actually sell you the drugs!!!

I just saw your pic. Dylan is absolutely right. Your body fat is way to high to cycle steroids right now. Being over weight with fat like that will just promote big time gyno.
You need to get a good diet and cardio program going. Loose most of the fat, then you can think about doing a cycle. You need to do this right bro or it will spell disaster for you. I'm 51 myself and have been where you are. There is no magic pill. It's going to take some dedication and hard work. But you can do it. I can show you some before and afters of me to give you some inspiration that it CAN be done. But I'm not gonna just post them in your thread here unless you wanted to see.

Ya running this or anything based on your current ohysical condition would do more harm than good. Start with some natural hard work.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You definitely don't need steroids at all right now. You can do a lot with your current condition with just a lifestyle change in diet and the right training program. At your age, I would also recommend getting blood work done by your doc to see where all your hormone levels are at

im really concerned bro... you are going to severely hurt yourself if you even consider this... i truly hope you are taking everyone's advice here and not moving forward with any of this...

DylanGemelli said:
im really concerned bro... you are going to severely hurt yourself if you even consider this... i truly hope you are taking everyone's advice here and not moving forward with any of this...

This is true. But to the OP, this does not mean there is no hope for you. No fucking way. You just have to do the right things first. The chain of succession.

Top Bottom