Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

vallavmir

i ran in to some dbol 20mg ..so as your you said in your video the recommended do sis are 30-40mg a day for 4 weeks, and i got that, so now how do i finish it with ? what you recommended to cut the water down and to slim down, i was thinking winstrol or test prop

You should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to control estrogen. This way you will control the water retention and bloating. Hence the need for aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. Additionally it would be a very good idea to add there Cardarine GW in order to keep any bloating and water retention to the minimum, and add quality to the muscles. Remember, that with Dbol it is very hard to keep the gains after the cycle, and Cardarine GW will help you keep more of the gains.

Neither winstrol, nor test will reduce the water retention. What's more, test on the contrary will increase it, as it also aromatized into estrogen, so you will get even more bloating. As for the winny, unless you got a BF% under 12%, you won't notice too much of its effects, as it is mostly a cosmetic steroid.

i ran in to some dbol 20mg ..so as your you said in your video the recommended do sis are 30-40mg a day for 4 weeks, and i got that, so now how do i finish it with ? what you recommended to cut the water down and to slim down, i was thinking winstrol or test prop

are you planning on running dbol as a stand alone? that's a VERY poor plan... the best option without test is to stack sarms along side... if your wanting to keep water to a minimum, then first and fore most, you need to control your estrogen... NOTHING converts to estrogen at a higher rate than dbol and adding test will further add to that... winstrol is fine to finish with but to really start cutting down and shredding as well as ridding yourself of water, then stacking sarms with dbol is your best option... here's a full layout for you...

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 cycle assist

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

are you planning on running dbol as a stand alone? that's a VERY poor plan... the best option without test is to stack sarms along side... if your wanting to keep water to a minimum, then first and fore most, you need to control your estrogen... NOTHING converts to estrogen at a higher rate than dbol and adding test will further add to that... winstrol is fine to finish with but to really start cutting down and shredding as well as ridding yourself of water, then stacking sarms with dbol is your best option... here's a full layout for you...

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 cycle assist

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

This is one complete cycle to run. It will give some good results, and you will be able to keep much more of your gains after finishing the cycle.

This is one complete cycle to run. It will give some good results, and you will be able to keep much more of your gains after finishing the cycle.

Definitely... you know as well as I, that oral only cycles are very incomplete and often quite disappointing... test is the base of every cycle but injectables are not for everyone either... adding sarms provides that base and added boost necessary to get the cycle at a far more pleasing and complete level...

Could not agree with you anymore. Test is always the best base you can think of, but SARMS are surely a good alterantive for those who can't use test for one reason or the other.

Top Bottom