Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DBol

page29lan

Hi I'm a 17 year old guy looking to bulk up a bit and I was wondering if DBol would be a good thing to start taking. Im a regular at the the gym and I was also wondering, what happens to your body after you stop taking DBol after the 4 weeks? Do you lose all your gains or do they stay with you?

Hi I'm a 17 year old guy looking to bulk up a bit and I was wondering if DBol would be a good thing to start taking. Im a regular at the the gym and I was also wondering, what happens to your body after you stop taking DBol after the 4 weeks? Do you lose all your gains or do they stay with you?

bro, your 17 years old... there's noone that will be advising any sort of steroid use to you... you are many years away from even considering it.... this should not even be something in your vocabulary... you have so many years of natural growth ahead... you need to focus on your diet and gym consistency right now... make sure your eating plenty and getting plenty of protein etc...

bro, your 17 years old... there's noone that will be advising any sort of steroid use to you... you are many years away from even considering it.... this should not even be something in your vocabulary... you have so many years of natural growth ahead... you need to focus on your diet and gym consistency right now... make sure your eating plenty and getting plenty of protein etc...

Good advice.

You're way too young to be even thinking about aas. Your hpta and endocrine systems are no where near finished developing. Plus your test is at an all time high. Focus on training and nutrition and you will get some serious results. If you mess around with aas right now, you're doing more harm than good and risking permanent damage. Get the basics together first bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Listen to what everyone here is saying, you are to young , to answer your question , yes you will lose everything which will be mostly water weight gain anyways so don't mess with it

Last edited:

At that age your peaking naturally. I dont advise using aas or orals at that age dude. You can hinder your natural growth and it will mess you up i. The long run.. Just eat a bunch dude.. You dont wanna end up like Benjamin button. Study up get the basics down .. But like dylan said Eat a ton of protein. Come back when you hit 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't stop growing until about 21, and 21 is still young to take steroids. I don't blame you for wanting to take steroids, i started when i was 21, but i wish i waited a bit longer. Dbol personally gives me stomach pains so i stay away from it. Another thing i want to add is that if you are not ready to inject, then you are not ready to take steroids. Instead of buying dbol just buy a lot of food, at 17 you should have no problem growing as long as you are eating a lot.

One of the best things that you have ever done is to ask first. The second best thing is listening to the advice of waiting. Let me try and explain to you why you got an overwhelming..."no don 't do it". First off the growth centers in your bones called ephyisis are not completely closed until around 22. D-bol will help signal that you you have plenty of test and growth is now over ,so begin closing the growth centers. When I was 18 I was 6ft. At 20 I was 6'1 and at 21 I was 6'2. So dbol may stop you right at your present height and if you have the genes to be 7ft you will never get there. You stop getting any taller.

Second problem-As soon as you begin puberty you begin producing high amounts of test.....this continues until you peak...which could be anywhere from 17-25. These are the years that you want your own test running the show. It is the best test and the most you will ever have in your life,so take advantage of it by eating right,sleeping well and lifting hard. If you introduce dbol to your system now then again you send signals to your brain that say overloaded ...way too much test...please shut down. The last thing you want to do right now is to shut down your own great test with some chemical. Most of us here achieved our goals way before we used anything. You don't really NEED anything. Once you have years under your belt you may say what is next...and then it is time to decide if you want to take the next step.

So for your physical potential right now stay clean. It will also be better for you mentally.The temptation will be there so this is your first lesson in discipline. Stay focused and pay no attention to the white noise yelling in your ears....esp from buds...and esp from buds at the gym. In just a few short years that will come fast you will be able to pick all of your buds up with one hand.

I'm glad you came to ask first, because it would be a huge mistake taking Dbol or any other steroid at your age. Your endocrine system is still developing, and you could seriously damage that permanently by using steroids at your age.

You are in the prime years for natural growth, so at his stage you need nothing but good hard solid training and the right food to grow at an exponential rate. You have the next few years that you can add some serious size getting the most out of your high natural hormone levels. Just hit it hard and eat a lot of clean high protein sources and you will grow my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea I'll echo what everyone else has already said, don't take steroids at your age man you will regret it. Why don't you post up your stats, diet/current supps and typical training schedule and let some of the guys help you by perfecting that depending on your goal.

Too young home boy. Sorry to say but you really gotta wait a bit. Its the overall best decision in the long term. Im sure it seems lame but trust me. I started early. Wish I woulda waited.

One thing to keep in mind is your older than you are younger. You wanna live long then make smart decisions.

One of the best things that you have ever done is to ask first. The second best thing is listening to the advice of waiting. Let me try and explain to you why you got an overwhelming..."no don 't do it". First off the growth centers in your bones called ephyisis are not completely closed until around 22. D-bol will help signal that you you have plenty of test and growth is now over ,so begin closing the growth centers. When I was 18 I was 6ft. At 20 I was 6'1 and at 21 I was 6'2. So dbol may stop you right at your present height and if you have the genes to be 7ft you will never get there. You stop getting any taller.

Second problem-As soon as you begin puberty you begin producing high amounts of test.....this continues until you peak...which could be anywhere from 17-25. These are the years that you want your own test running the show. It is the best test and the most you will ever have in your life,so take advantage of it by eating right,sleeping well and lifting hard. If you introduce dbol to your system now then again you send signals to your brain that say overloaded ...way too much test...please shut down. The last thing you want to do right now is to shut down your own great test with some chemical. Most of us here achieved our goals way before we used anything. You don't really NEED anything. Once you have years under your belt you may say what is next...and then it is time to decide if you want to take the next step.

So for your physical potential right now stay clean. It will also be better for you mentally.The temptation will be there so this is your first lesson in discipline. Stay focused and pay no attention to the white noise yelling in your ears....esp from buds...and esp from buds at the gym. In just a few short years that will come fast you will be able to pick all of your buds up with one hand.
Very well stated!!

Everyone here just wants to lookout for you. You should keep coming back here and get training advice. Lots of good information. Just be smart, like I'm sure you are, and listen to it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. We have nothing to gain by telling you to "wait". Longevity is key in this game and we're only looking out for you. Listening to the advice given as opposed to searching for what you "want" to hear is crucial. Discipline yourself and focus on the basics for now. You'll be amazed at what you'll be able to achieve.

extremely sound advice from everyone... i hope this is taken to heart and fully understood because the importance here is unquestionable... please listen and don't make a life altering mistake bro

Top Bottom