Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-bol question

alderonog

I was considering taking d-bol for the first time but am unsure of what exactly I should take with it. I do not want to stack it for the first cycle but estrogen blockers or anything else you may know as to I am not to knowledgeable in this field . I have takes sustanon 250 in the past starting at 250 a week split up into 5 day s and then 500mg a week 100 each day. I really liked the gains and seemed to keep most of everything I gained. The reason I'm not doing it again is because I am really trying to stay away from needles. I am a 25 year old male 5'11 at 185lbs. In my prime I was 225 cut down to 215. I would like to get back up to this. So my question is what should o take with the d-bol and is there any other orals that you would recommend that I can try.

The above mentioned cycle is very good. Aromasin will be just fine as your AI during the cycle, and since Dbol is liver toxic, n2Guard will be imperative. However, I would reconsider your attitude towards the needles, as the best steroids are the injectable ones.

Top Bottom